NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Dartboard.gif
HanSoloBadFeeling.gif

Eagles fall to the Saints, I guess?
UnamericanEagle.gif

There are a couple of great games, from the perspective of watching. Then there are a couple of good games from the perspective of winning.

Then there is the Oakland/ Arizona tilt.

That may be the worst game of the season*

*since the Giants 9ers game.

I’ll admit, were it not for my previous picking of them, I would absolutely pick Minnesota to lose on the road to the Bears.

You hear that all you northerners? I’m calling it. You are going on the road against the best team in the division, and you will lose.

Bwhahahaha

That Chiefs/Rams game should be great. As should the Bears/Vikings and Seahawks/Packers.

Which means, of course, the combined score will be 9-6.

Fly eagles fly!

DENVER to lose

Standings updated, including my foolish fall from grace, lol.

Geez - we are getting down to the nitty gritty now. Eagles to lose I guess

Bandwagon time.

Random aside:
The Browns (.555) and the Raiders (.553) have the two strongest strengths-of-schedule for the rest of the season.
(for the non-football nerds among us, that’s the current combined records of their remaining opponents)

To all fans of the dog pound I say this

Woof.

To all those looking at my record, I have only to say:

Hey man, some of us pick losers, you cook winners!

Mexico City game moved back to LA

What a shit show for one of the best games of the season

Chicago will lose. No --they have to lose.

The good news for you as a Vikings fan?

In their next seven games they get Minnesota twice, the Packers and Los Angeles Rams (both at home though).

The bad news is they also get Detroit, San Francisco, and New York Giants as their road games.

Basically I’m calling it, if the Vikings don’t win both Bears games, they lose the division.

The Vikings play Minnesota twice? Is it Minnesota versus Reverse Minnesota?

https://cdn1us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_width/public/professor-zoom.jpg?itok=JziOItke

I was speaking of the Bears. Implicit as I was speaking as a Bears fan, though perhaps lacking clarity.

How the Browns will make the playoffs:

Week 11 – bye week: the Browns simply can’t lose, here. But you know who can? The Steelers and either the Ravens or the Bungles.
Week 12 – Cincinnati Bungles: after recently hiring Hue Jackson as a special assistant, he’ll have had a couple weeks to let the massive losingness and complete misunderstanding of the Browns roster rub off on everyone. Browns win.
Week 13 – Houston Texans: sure, the Texans look good right now … before Deshaun Watson gets food poisoning and has to to skip the game. Brandon Weeden comes on and reminds everyone why he was a terrible 1st round pick by the Browns.
Week 14 – Carolina Panthers: the Browns sneak someone into the Steeler’s clubhouse where they steal the game plan they used against the Panthers. And a few of the players while they’re at it. Browns win, Steelers lose the rest of the way after only 11 players show up. 42 missing persons reports are filed in Pittsburgh.
Week 15 – Denver Broncos: the Browns challenge the Broncos in the title game for Best of the Bad Teams. It’s no contest; nobody does bad as well as the Browns. Browns win.
Week 16 – Cincinnati Bungles: Hue Jacksoness has had four more weeks to marinate the Bungles in his losing ways. The Browns win, but still give up a few scores because the team occasionally falls down laughing at this once-good franchise’s ineptitude.
Week 17 – Baltimore Ravens: This is it. This is what it all comes down to. The 8-6-1 Browns vs. the 8-7 Ravens. Winner takes all. John Harbaugh out-thinks himself and decides to start Lamar Jackson, because the Browns would never expect that. Jackson runs for 100 yards, but only throws for 50. Browns win the division and go to the playoffs!!!

I think the Vikings are good. The new QB rule has us a bit off on defense. But I think we can Rule the North. But yes. I am very worried.

And Dan you are actually the definition of eternal optimist. I have actually met the Browns owner professionally (Pilot CEO Jimmy Haslam) and god only knows – I wish you luck. I watched that Hardknocks and thought “wow --these guys look like they really want to win.”

But what a mess every year. Still. A bye week in a crucial time period. And not the hardest schedule…