NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

You’re going to make me Google football people aren’t you

Don’t do it Armando. For you, this course would only lead to disappointment. Especially with your Boston affection.

Put it another way. There’s a reason the term Massholes exists to describe Boston sports fans. Whatever you feel about the city may have little cross over with their sports teams. And that has nothing to do with politics. Merely how obnoxious Boston fans are :)

Yeah but post season was about the meta. Regular season was all Vegas.

Oh yeah. All it took was one World Series win for Red Sox fans to go from long-suffering to completely insufferable overnight. I found myself actually preferring Yankees fans and that’s saying something.

Remember the Vancouver riots after the Rangers won the Stanley Cup in 1994? Who expected that?

Rams to lose, but I hate myself for saying so.

I will not watch the game. Maybe the half time. Who’s doing that?

Rams to lose…and like you I hate myself for saying so. Yay.

Like you I probably won’t watch the game, or if I do not much of it. I’m in a house of non-sports fans other than myself so we will try to find something that the whole house can enjoy.

I am not sure us Vikings fans could possibly predict a more nightmarish superbowl. Pats to lose in the sb just cause. But Listen I am not a LA fan at all …. so I am hoping for a super bowl tie.

Ok, marking you down as team ‘giant meteor’

Or a hurricane of biblical proportions.

I’d be okay with either, as long as the effects are contained to the stadium ;)

Btw I agree --who’s doing the half time? Taylor?

Just to add to reasons to avoid the game, half time is Maroon 5.

I have to be at a bar for the game. I didn’t realize it’s Maroon 5 at halftime. Someone please do a health check on me in the third quarter. Bleh.

Worst timeline confirmed.

You know what fuck it. Patriots to lose. I am not going to win this game, and I would rather be hopeful the Rams can win this.

This. Damn the Patriots! Go Rams!

Btw, my old school football soul really digs seeing the Rams in the old Royal Blue and Yellow throwbacks, playing in LA. It feels like the world righting itself a bit.

I have a feeling that karmically, the Rams got a shot.

Really? Because they shouldn’t even be in the Superbowl. The Saints should be there. If there’s any karma to be had, it’s that the Patriots will stomp the Rams mercilessly.

There are 31 teams that have a better Karmic bank than the damed Patriots, Spect.