NFL Playoffs: Wild Card Weekend

Can’t really say that anymore. They didn’t choke in the playoffs, they choked in the NFC championship game. They also showed last year they could get past that.

Kansas City at Indianapolis… even LASER ROCKET ARM will fail to overcome Indy’s utter lack of run defense.
Dallas at Seattle… man I should have called down to Kirkland to offer my services as a DB seeing as how they’re playing whatever warm bodies they can find. That said, one of these no-name warm bodies will intercept Romo to set up the Josh Brown FG for the win. YEAH BABY
N.Y. Jets at New England… I really hate it when ESPN guys call him the Manginius because it sounds too much like they’re going to say Mangina. For that reason alone I’m picking the Pats.
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia… I flipped a coin. Oh yeah, and Manning will suck less than whatever 3rd stringer the Eagles are using.

This right here is a man who hasn’t been paying attention.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Last year was an anomaly!

Wow the Chiefs are fucking inept. 3 picks and 0 points. Also: zero 1st downs with 3:30 to play in the 3rd quater. This is SHITBALL.

EDIT: Looks like my little pep-talk woke them up.

You really have no idea what you’re talking about.

PSH the only thing that changed was they drew a line through the center of that goose egg. Chiefs fucking suck. 44 yards on the ground vs Indy? That’s retarded. They should change their name to the Kansas City Corkies.

If I were a Chiefs fan, I would be VERY upset right now. That OL looked atrocious, just truly awful. They couldn’t run block or pass block. It was a pathetic display of offense. Green will get some blame, but the OL is the one that failed here. Chiefs defense actually played pretty well.

That was a rough game. The Colts were ready to go on defense and it showed. I ended up leaving and heading to Larry’s Great Western Meats for some Delmonacos and New York Strips.

Chefs!

— Alan

This Dallas-Seattle game delivers.

It’s gonna deliver me straight to the hospital.

— Alan

That was insane. I cannot believe Romo fumbled the snap on the go-ahead field goal. Holy crap. And Seattle gets it’s rematch with the Bears if the Eagles win tomorrow.

Worse, Romo could have made that first down if he only stretched on the screwed up field goal. God, what a way to go.

— Alan

Seattle gets it done. Jesus.

Ha, I forgot about the first down. You’re right.

That was depressing.

I made the botched FG happen. Prior to that snap I chanted muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap muff the snap

and it worked!

You finally drove yourself insane? GG!

Romo is my hero now. That fuckup was positively beautiful, especially after all the Cowboy fans slobbing his knob all season long.