Nintendo Switch

D’oh! My status is back to delayed.

EDIT: This is a rollercoaster, now it’s showing that delivery will be today.

EDIT3: FedEx claims they rang the bell for a signature and no one answered. My wife says no one rang the bell. The saga continues tomorrow I guess. FedEx website says I don’t have the option of signing for it online or of picking it up from somewhere because of a restriction on the delivery by Walmart.

EDIT 4: Fedex brought it back an hour ago, and my wife signed for it. Waiting for me at home. My first Nintendo console since the Wii! Hopefully this will be a better experience.

EDIT 5: This console is totally not what I expected. The biggest thing I guess it all boils down to the user experience being poor for me because I want to play on the TV, but this thing is pushing me towards playing on the screen. Oh well, not going to dwell on the negative. I got all my codes entered, at the rate of download, I should have all my games downloaded by late tonight or early tomorrow morning through the Wifi connection. I got the A and B buttons reversed, so the interface feels sane now. I’m looking forward to trying the games late tonight or tomorrow.