Nintendo Switch

He said he played it on Wii U, so really no need to get it on Switch.

I think Golf Story might still be my favorite Switch game.

The Nintendo Ring Fit Adventureā„¢ looks perfect to bring up to my hipster rooftop parties.

This looks interesting.

That looks really cool, but at this point Iā€™m wary, since games like that always tend to be a disappointment thus far.

If youā€™re not opposed to platformers, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze is excellent, assuming you did not play it on Wii U. As mentioned, Mario Odyssey is great too. Both work well enough in handheld mode.

Golf Story is also solid. Even if you have no interest in golf.

Steamworld Dig 2
Golf Story
Mario + Rabbids

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is the game that kicked Diablo out of my Switch here.

I think Tetris 99 is a good enough reason to subscribe to the online thing to get it.

Otherwise: Virtua Racing!!

Sega Ages line is soooo goooooooood.

Steamworld Heist is amazing on Switch, and Steamworld Quest is also a blast. Super fun games.

I got some of the games on Wii U (DK, Steamworld etc)
I am starting Monster Hunter World on PS4, so MH Switch not yet.

Golf Story I will put on my list.
I found Katamari Reroll in the store. This will be great again.

also, I cannot buy any games during the sale in the eshop until I have my switch lite connected to my account ā€¦ 7 days to go

Will it not let you buy them from the web at Nintendo.com? I didnā€™t try before my switch arrived so not positive.

no, it shows a message that I need a switch ā€¦ sales seems to end before sept 20 when the Lite is released. Katamari is 50% at the moment

ok, so why did nobody mention Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 as a Switch exclusive must-have ?

ĀÆL(惄)_/ĀÆ

I couldā€™ve sworn I did, but apparently I just thought about it and didnā€™t actually post. I probably got distracted playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Iā€™ve got about 55 hours in it so far, and Iā€™m still grinding Infinity Rifts with the intent to eventually max out everything.

Werenā€™t there some reports of MUA3 having slowdowns in handheld mode? Iā€™ve mostly played it docked and havenā€™t noticed anything. Itā€™s great otherwise, especially if youā€™re not getting another action RPG.

I never gave MUA3 a second thought because I heard itā€™s only fun in co-op. If itā€™s actually a good single player game maybe I will add it to my wishlust.

The frame rate isnā€™t rock solid but I do most of my playing in handheld mode and I never really stop to take notice of it.

If you think Diablo is fine single-player, then MUA3 is fine single-player. Actually, local co-op in MUA3 can cause annoying camera problems.