Nintendo Switch

Summer Sweetheart is coming out soon!

Don’t know what that is? I didn’t either five minutes ago! It appears to be a creepy FMV stalking simulator straight out of Japan, but what caught my eyes was the high quality of both the English and French text blurbs and… well, the Japan punch, no cushion, to your face on the store page:

Nintendo is indeed a mirror of Japan’s change of policies.

I don’t know what units they’re using for the boobs, waist, and hips ratio, but the cat girl sounds shapely.

It sounds like fans of dating games are living in the best of times. They’ve also got the gay dad simulator:

Who is that game made for?

About 1/2 of my closest friends, given how often it comes up in our group chats.

edit: It’s probably worth noting that said friend group includes a number of non-cis hyper-woke anime mega-fans, multiple gay male gamers, and a bisexual professional bondage clown.

So, you know. YMMV

The same type of people the anime titty games are made for. But they like guys instead.

My ex wife loves these kinds of games. That’s part of why she’s my ex wife.

It’s supposed to be nicely written, I heard a lot of good things about it.

Not on par with the blurb about the cat girl I posted obviously, but still.

Oh, they probably use the same strokes you do, I think.

Eh, they already had Teach Me Sexy Shogi, and Sexy Cosplay Idol Fake Phone Call Girlfriend.

Not to mention, like, Gal Gun and Panty Party.

Wow

In this work, fetish cosplayer ‘Eri Kitami’ is a welcome otiyuki blog, please tell her with hyper deadly tension! What?

What indeed.

I shouldn’t be surprised, but I still am. Nintendo? :O

Depends on what species/breed of cat we are talking about. Might need to change Purina plans if we are talking European Shorthair or Chartreux, but that is within a healthy range for Snow Leopards or Jaguars.

This is a quality reply that Likes are made for.

It’s pretty clear that at least as far as the E-Shop is concerned Nintendo is no longer worried about that image. If one of the other consoles would allow it, so will they.

There is no Nintendo Seal of Quality anymore. It’s anything goes in 2019.

As the only viable handheld, the Switch is the heir apparent to the Vita’s market of weird shit. It’s slightly surprising that Nintendo is letting it happen, but not that weird.

Nintendo’s been allowing Senran Kagura on the 3DS platforms for ages. They even have that one switch game that’s just the face-touching part of Fire Emblem.

Anyone know if Links Awakening unlocks at 12 east coast or west coast?

And it looks like I’m now a victim of the dreaded Left Joy Con Drift. Bummer.

Pretty sure I’ve played games that unlocked at 12:00 am EST. Google seems to confirm that.

Looks alright hey

‘A stunning remake’ even though frame-rate is all over the place:

And a Switch Lite size comparison

The game’s premise is simple: you are a goose, and it’s your mission to make life mildly harder for the world’s most patient villagers, who somehow never resort to violence. You’re given a to-do list to fulfill, and items get crossed out one by one as you complete the tasks from your depraved goose agenda. Some of the challenges are straightforward — get an item from point A to point B without being ambushed — while others are more like small puzzles to solve, where one item can be used to set off a chain of reactions and lead you to the next area to terrorize.