No Hands...the Everything (Football|Soccer|Footie|Futbol) Thread

Messi can’t do it on a Tuesday night in England.

#YNWA

Holy crap. One of those Anfield nights.

It’s a funny old game.

I’m rewatching that final goal and it goes in at 95:00 exactly.

HOLY SHIT.

This is the most ridiculous semi-finals in Champions League history.

Brexit failed, boys. It’s an All-England Champions League final.

Unfuckingbelievable

Arsenal looking at their 3-1 second leg lead like

Blues 2OT winner over the Stars last night, Spurs come back from a 3-nil aggregate today.

I’m officially not allowed to bitch about bad sports luck for a good while now. ;)

Liverpool needed three goals in a game. Spurs needed three in a half and now Valencia need three in a half hour…

Arsenal looking nervous

Edit : Now four goals in nine minutes… Arsenal probably got this.

Can’t wait for this season to finish… Urgh.

Happy St Arsingham’s day everyone.

Ole becomes United’s interim manager, and United go on a tear, with an 11-match unbeaten streak in the League, knocking out PSG from UCL play, and besting Chelsea and Arsenal in FA Cup play.

United give Solskjaer the permanent job for having done all that. and…United go 2-4-2, with a draw at relegated Huddersfield and 2-goal defeat at home to relegated Cardiff City.

Collected only 8 points since the defeat by arsenal! Just burn the entire club down. Glazers and Woodward could have waited until the end of the season to judge Ole’s performance or talk with other potential candidates like Pochettino. Since Mourinho was sacked, there’s only rumour on the hiring of DoF and it might be given to ex MUFC players instead of some outsiders more experience like Paul Mitchell or Milinstat. But this stupid board and CEO did nothing!

Ole also shouldn’t be excused from the poor run. Why did you still field a backline of Smalling, Jones, and Young while you have nothing to lose to anymore by playing youngsters?? Just fucking coward and outrageous!!

We are back baby :)

It’s the big day guys!!

#COYS

I’m getting excited, come on you Spurs.

Well, that felt cheap and easy. Liverpool goal 2 minutes in.

That escalated quickly.

Read the thread title, Sissoko.