No Hands...the Everything (Football|Soccer|Footie|Futbol) Thread

Spurs seem like a team that is constantly two players away from being a team that can win a championship.

This is true and their owners only ever want to give them enough money to buy one of them.

Ronaldo working hard at getting out of Old Trafford?

Yeah. So 2 insufferable twats sit in a room…

Sorry, I went too far to the future. United gave him time off to be with his daughter. And during those three weeks his agent briefed the media incessantly that Ronaldo wanted to leave United.

Bit queasy that he’s now weaponising an illness to twist the story in his favour. It’s morally a pretty fucked thing to do. Also, launching his NFT the next day after the interview is air??

He skipped the entire preseason looking for a new club, thinks he deserves to start after spending months trying to leave and now saying he feels betrayed?

And our Captain 🐀 👑 was seen to take a jab at #CRy7

My Portuguese lips reading is a bit rusty but it did seem to look like this:

Ronaldo: Et tu, Bruno?
Bruno: Si

In 24 hours Bruno assists Eriksen, takes guardianship over Garnacho, calls out the tyrants of Qatar and the corruption of FIFA, and shrugs off the National Narcissist like a mosquito. He didn’t play well at Craven Cottage, but he is my captain.

GAiyO9V
![un30Zj9|280x280]

un30Zj9

So yeah, the sooner he leaves the better. We can sign Kane up once his contract ends next year.

if he moves it will be to win something, so not ManUre

Next season he will win the prestigious Bangkok Century Cup with us.

Well, that helps explain why he was left off the national squad for Qatar.

The story is really elevated by wearing a shirt with a betting company printed on it.

Another betrayal from his Madrid and United colleague:

So this happened yesterday on Portugal’s training ground:

ddcd02678a153ae9629206e9e126a273

He just can’t stomach anymore snubs or betrayals.

Last night the newest MLS team – St. Louis City SC – opened their brand new downtown stadium with a friendly against Bayer Leverkusen. It was unseasonably cold out, but what a good time.

And man. I love the way my city is getting itself up off the canvas here over the past few years. This is just a beautiful stadium in a beauty of a downtown setting:

According to the Guardian CRy7 will get SIIIIIUUUUUUed as well.

Wondering if he is surrounded by a bunch of yes men, and in denial with his going after former teammates for comments they’ve made. I see there is an offer coming in for January though, from the Australian A League lol.

Let’s hope this to happen, brother. Ronaldo would make a show of respecting Potter to prove a point. And I think Potter would mostly give in to his wishes.

Does St. Louis City SC want a marquee signing on top of having a new stadium? With friends like Piers Morgan and Jordan Peterson around I think he can adapt and fit right in into MLS.

The bad news is there won’t be any January transfer for us now that #glazersout is happening. The good news is #glazersout is happening.

What do you guys think of Bezos as potential owner? United is perfect for him.

He turns the club into a reality tv series.

There are cameras everywhere.

We get the most intimate look at the inner workings of a football club and a football team.

All day. Every day.

Only on prime video.

How about Elon Musk? </troll>

We’ve been trolled by him before. Also, I’m not sure about Twitter but United definitely can’t afford to see advertisers fleeing away.