No thread for Tower of Time?

Just got this. Surprised that it doesn’t have its own thread. Who’s playing it? And will you help me? Please. :)

I played the game on release and back then I could see a lot of potential, but the balancing was just all over the place. I played on Hard and fights were just a mix of way-too-easy and way-too-hard. There were some fights I couldn’t tackle even after gaining several levels, and it was clearly not intentional.
Plus, I had loads of crashes, performance issues, etc.

However, it seems they are still very actively patching the game and looking at the logs, it seems as if they put a lot of effort into balancing, too.
So it might actually be worth checking it out now.

Be aware the game is extremely poorly optimized, though, seemingly still after all the patches. So you better have a good rig.

So I’m on Level 2 and having a blast. Just killed the orc boss near the siege engine area. I guess I have a beefy system because I’m having zero issues with optimization. It runs smooth as silk. I’m just seriously surprised that there isn’t more discussion about the game. It gives me a serious BG2 vibe. The writing can get a bit florid in a “and thus it was known that bla bla bla” but I don’t mind that. I was raised on that kind of game. I mean, Irenicus, right?

The newest version has pause as well as slow down time for battles. I’m very glad of that. There is a F5 quicksave. What else do you want?

Buy this game. Play this game. Report here. I’m lonely. :)

There is a thread.

I did a search. Discourse did not find it. Thanks for doing what our wonderful software could not.

I"d never even heard of this. Sounds cool (if they balanced it better)!