Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Today is Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Anno 1800 - Ubi link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting is open for Request Wednesday! If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Voting closed early, I am headed to bed. Everyone will have another chance to vote on Monday!

Uh … Lk ? I kinda held the fort – until marq came in and took over (TG)

Jamie King? I think it was sin city that had me curious but I dunno.

Turns out I know Jaime King from the very good 2010 horror movie Mother’s Day, with Rebecca De Morney having a grand time in the titular role.

-Tom

I intend to watch Sin City now … my recollection is that it wasn’t half bad, if a bit dark

Good Job!

Did Tom play much past 10pm? I was tired and had to be in early for work today.

Oh we got a bumper stream, more than two hours. Tom avoided my long predicted bankruptcy only by selling a frigate at an opportune moment.

I’ll catch the end when it hit shows on youtube.

Did he figure out why he was burning almost 1k cash a minute?

Email links (Youtube emails me when Tom is streaming) work even if the vid isn’t posted, so here:

I think he had a moment of clarity at the end. But for that entire stream he is not satisfying basic needs so people keep leaving and his income fluctuates.

Yeah he was far too excited about 1st person mode.

Were you able to sleep after the stream, your comments were plentiful and Tom was showing as a bit deer in headlights at times. ;)

No one mentioned Tom was really good at laying fields that were slightly not perfectly placed.

I think we need Anno 1800 Monday.

Thanks for the link @vinraith , I finally activated the tiny bell notification so I should get emailed also.

I was just glad I didn’t have to actually do anything. Whew!

Well, except chatter incessantly. But hey! That is what I do!

Today is Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is once again streaming the Visually Stunning Anno 1800 - Ubi link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting is open for Request Wednesday! The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 9:00 pm Eastern so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

If you miss @marquac you can click here!

Tom is getting everyone coffee, and is probably going to stream another hour of this!

I did miss Marq … but I did NOT click there. But now that Tom --and frankly I think he’s still playing and 1800… is off on stream I thank you both. You both know I am too chatty…

And RH? We missed you tonight. I used your name in vain.

I’ve enjoyed Anno 1404 greatly once but mostly because of its visuals and sound. I’m not sure it’s a good game. It looks similar to Impressions city builders but those presented you with unique challenges each mission. Anno 1404 looked more like it allows you to go a little further in a tech tree with each mission and wants you to do basically the same thing again and again. I wonder if 1800 is any different.

Whoops, I zoned out and forgot it was a stream night. Watched the season finale of Westworld instead.

Did Tom build some houses finally?

Mission? Sounds like you were playing the campaign. Don’t do that. As with any good city builder, the real game is the sandbox/open-play mode. Everything else is just a glorified tutorial.