Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I came in very late… but my short observation is that the strategic turn based game is pretty interesting. Plus the new Midway movie looks like crap. But ok … I will be nice…

Washington disagrees.

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming The Sinking City - Steam link

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. The winner will be picked tonight at 10pm eastern.

Well, sadly a moribund kinda game. It seems to have the open world creepiness but not much else. Tom fired a gun at one time (he had 4 bullets)…. I still don’t know what a shoggy is.

Happy Request Wednesday!
Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Sticks and Bones - Steam link.

header

Sticks and Bones was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Type faster @marquac

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Pillars of Eternity 1 - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I’m out of practice @lordkosc.

PoE1 is unexpected. It’s a fine game but there’s little reason to replay it today now that PoE2 is there.

And you’re right, if there’s a problem with PoE2 it’s they really want you to play PoE1. PoE2 starts with an infodump that looks like it’s supposed to remind you what happen, not to explain. It’s overwhelming.

This was a fun stream. Watching Tom play this and all the nerding out in the chat made me grab PoE 2 this morning.

Now I have to wait for both it and the first one to download to import my save end-game save.

All that D&D talk was wonderful. I haven’t played PnP rpgs for over twenty years, but tonight brought back many fond memories!

I know myself well enough to know that, at this point, I’m never going to finish PoE1. Convincing myself to start 2 without having finished 1, however, is proving to be a challenge.

I am gonna finish it , even if I have to drop it down to story mode!

I think I’ll just go play Pathfinder.

I should totally do that, I’m currently stuck in the same dilemma as vinraith.

I read a plot summary to break the stalemate. It sounds like PoE2 lets you make whatever choices you want from 1’s story, and my understanding is they’re not all that important anyway.

I did finish POE1 because of the same reasons Tom is playing it… but god it wasn’t easy.

POE2 really is a much better game. If you can get over the narrative hump just start there.

Plus turn based. Though I have played turn based through maybe 1/2 of pillars 2 and --it can be a slow haul.

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is once again streaming Pillars of Eternity 1 - Steam link

header
Tomsplaining combat in the catacombs under Defiance Bay.

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. The winner will be picked tonight at 10pm eastern.