Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is once again streaming Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Age of Wonders: Planetfall was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

It is also Tom’s Birthday! Cake will be distributed out after the stream. *

*the cake is a lie.

LK that went well. Even if I did most of the talking… I must be scarey or something.

You can’t tell if I am nodding or shivering.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Remnant: From the Ashes - Steam link.

header

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

“remnant from the ashes?” good heavens what is that?

They should change the name of this to Remnant from the Ashes of Hellgate London.

Happy Monday! Tonight Tom is again streaming Remnant: From the Ashes - Steam link.

header

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I didn’t think he’d like it enough to play it again!

Co-op is apparently the best thing ever in this game.

I can’t decide if I’m missing out on all the fun while I’m away. What on earth is Remnant from the Ashes? Sounds like a post-apocalyptic cricket game.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Star Traders : Frontiers - Steam link

header

Star Traders : Frontiers was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

RH I needed you. Where have you been? Sigh.

I know, I know. I imagine it’s been frightful without me. I’ve been playing board games in the Rocky Mountains. But normal service will be resumed next week.

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Overdungeon 超载地牢 - Steam link.

header

chicks

So OP!

Chick Party!

-Tom

No new thread for all the new Overdungeon owners after that bonkers stream? I am disappoint.

I’m waiting for it to come to Switch.

I don’t think playing it in any way can catch the same amount of fun that I had watching Tom’s stream.

I don’t know, Lilith looks like a lot of fun (currently watching yesterday’s stream on a Twitch replay). This better live up to all the hype.