Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Bothan spies came through! Results so far:

Nothing is set in stone, people’s votes could change tonight.

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Swords & Souls: Neverseen - Steam link

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Since this is for the first Wednesday stream of the month, the most requests for a game, will be the winner.

Huh … well let’s just see then. Mondays SHOULD be experimental --god knows the whole day was experimental to me.

Experimental is good, should be interesting.

(well probably get RFs’ JA 2 request)

No AOW Planetfall wins! So Wednesday night is Tom streaming AOW: Planetfall. I have high hopes.

Age of Wonders Planetfall won the vote, so for the next two Wednesdays we will get to enjoy the Tomsplaning of that game.

8/7/19 and 8/14/19

header

Tom will not be streaming on Friday 8/9 nor on Monday 8/12.

I thought yesterday was Sunday. :(. Darn long weekend has messed up which day I think it is.

I will be late tonight, @marquac can you make the streaming notification post?

Otherwise… AoW:Planetfall won, Tom will be streaming it the next 2 Wednesdays, I mentioned the details 2 posts above. :P

I will do so @lordkosc.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Age of Wonders: Planetfall was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Thanks for doing this one, Tom. It was very helpful.

I had to bail early, so I’ll need to review the stream archive to see how well Kerzainville fared throughout the game.

Kerzainville still stands.

I see in the chat you asked what landmarks do, but I didn’t see the question in time to answer it. Landmarks are badass sectors with tough defenders. Seems most of them unlock a unique building or ability. They’re like dungeons in that only one army can enter to fight the defenders, which means they’re kind of gated by your tech. You can’t get a powerful enough army within the six-unit limit until you’ve got high tier units.

-Tom

Thanks – again, very helpful.

Yep will watch it later today when time permits. Missed the entire live stream, hopefully everyone was giving Tom encouragement while playing.

Mostly they called him names.

When I was there, they were mostly calling Kristi names while Tom was reading tooltips.

And refused to let him join in any reindeer games. It was cruel, really.

We did sorta get off track a bit in the chat channel, so much so, I don’t recall getting an impression as to whether Tom liked the game. I recall him looking at a lot of different screens and explaining things but not a good take on his enthusiasm.

I have stalled buying AOW: Planetfall, so I need a nudge. I think he plans on streaming it again next Wednesday.