Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Yup, Tom should (obviously) take however long he needs, it’s been a hell of a few weeks. That said, I do miss him and you bunch of crazies.

McMaster might be on later streaming on his channel , and I still am battling the flu but might stop in if I am awake.

Well, I am not a crazy you astronomical pillar of science.

Good god LK be careful with the Flu. At your age! Hydrate — seriously.

Snacks and Hydration , all is well. :)

I am the 25%.

@tomchick Mr Tom Wendelius Chick, will we get to hear some Tomsplaining tonight? Perfectly fine if you are unable to, I’m sure McMaster will steam some wooly mammoth slaying instead.

I hate to upstage anyone’s Wooly Mammoth slaying, but I do plan to jump online for about an hour to show you guys some of the Guild Wars 2 grinding you must be craving.

Okay, it won’t be Guild Wars 2. Or will it?

-Tom

It’s OK. There’s always more Monsters to Hunt. World.

Me so happy now.

Wait --are we on tonight? Can I chatter and be annoying girl in a Tom stream? Woo hoo!

I’d actually watch Guild Wars 2, that’s how much we’ve missed you.

Have you had any technical problems? I’ve read some horror stories about CPU usage and save game deleting (that last one really scares me!)

Not really. I’m running at around 60 FPS, but I should be a lot higher than that. I think it’s the anti-cheat

Yeah, that’s the rumor. I’ve got an older rig - historically it’s run MHW without issue on high settings but I’m bottlenecked by an old CPU so if that’s suddenly an issue…

He ran around in his snow hat the other night at a smooth 60 fps I am sure.
If that game were more dragon’s dogma I might bite.

It’s weird, the Windows Defender runs a lot of processes while the game is up. I never notice it on other games, but when I ran MHW Iceborne, it jumped up to 6% CPU utilization. It didn’t really mess me up, but if you have a bottleneck it might be bad. They are aware of it, of course, so they hopefully patch

Happy Monday! Tonight Tom is streaming miniLaw: Ministry of Law

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here

Yusssss!

I got cut off by accident. But yeah Tom is streaming a great pixel art cop game. If that’s a thing.

DANGER: PERPS IN VICINITY

I do not call my clients “perps” fyi.