Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Do you call them “suspects?”

I call them my lovely clients. I even bring them coffee and diet cokes.

I’m not sure that a warning about lovely clients being in the vicinity would set the same tone in a 2d shooter. 🕵️‍♀️

@tomchick Tom Wunderbar Chick, would you perchance, honour us with your presence tonight at 9PM EST as our ears and eyes hunger for some Tomsplaining?

Tomsplaning!
source

I’d like to, but my voice isn’t really cooperating right now. I am pretty keen to show off my pick for 6th best game of 2019, but I was hoping to post this review of it first.

You know what, let’s just see how far I can get. 6th best game of 2019 to be livestreamed at 6pm Pacific/9pm ThatOtherCoast. There will be a metric butt-ton of TomSplaining. Not a lot of widespread appeal. This isn’t exactly a crowd pleaser. But maybe I can make a case for why I like it so much.

-Tom

EDIT: Actually, my voice is pretty ragged, so I’m instead just going to finish up this review. Stand by for the grand reveal of 2019’s 6th best game!

Tom don’t force yourself if you are not feeling it. Your well-being is more precious.

I rarely agree with AC … I think its sorta flirty resistance… but yeah we can wait forever if need be.

Plus marq told me if I encouraged you too soon he would use the Canadian army to stop me. I wasn’t overly impressed by that but I loved his dedication.

The ‘Canadian Army’ is just a polite guy to offer you a cup of Tim Horton’s coffee and say “could you please not, eh?”

Heavy sigh.

Good call. Obviously we miss you, but none of us wants you to do yourself any harm on our account. Looking forward to reading the review, and to future Tomsplaining whenever you feel up to it.

“Could you please not, eh?” ☕

It’s streaming time and tonight Tom is streaming Void Bastards - Steam link

Void Bastards is also Tom’s 4th favourite game of 2019. You can find the review of Void Bastards [url=https://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2020/02/03/the-4th-best-game-of-2019-void-bastards/]

You can find the Twitch stream here

You can find the YouTube stream here

giphy

Void Bastards … Tom appears to be serious at this game. I am glad the name of this game isn’t the opposite so I would have to launch a serious protest.

Though now I feel like I may have sterotyped?

It’s streaming time and tonight Tom is streaming Zombie Army 4 - Epic Store

You can find the Twitch stream here

You can find the YouTube stream here

I came for the zombies, and got one finger death punched! :P

Am I the only one not being able to see Tom? I heard he started and then nothing. Maybe I finally got banned…

Though I thought I’d be on double secret probation first.

Or maybe I just hit last weeks link and we have no stream --ok nvm --carry on!

I don’t think there was anything, @KristiGaines. And certainly you weren’t banned.

Whew. I think it is close sometimes…