Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Pretty sure I still have it somewhere, but didn’t this thing have the most arcane patching protocol EVAR because there was never just one catch-all patch released to bring any version up to the latest one?

+1 billion technobucks

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Eastshade - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Eastshade was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

It could have been Sims Medieval. So In my opinion it went well.

So is tonight Rise of Legends?

And how! So glad you directed me to that .ini file to run in windowed mode.

-Tom

I oughtta come kick you in the Legends.

I’m not sure Rise of Legends would work multiplayer. It used to have its own servers. I’m not sure there’s an option for direct IP connections. :(

-Tom

Yeah, the box says powered by gamespy so not sure it functions for mp.

There is a LAN option, so possibly gameranger could be used. The gameranger website does list RoL as supported.

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming Rise of Legends - Wikipedia link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Real-Time Strategy all purpose discussion thread

This Rise of Legends stream was very, very good.

I do hope that you and McMaster will find a way to play this together. Or anything, for that matter.

Yes Alek I thought so too. I struggled to grab that game recently to no avail.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Niffelheim - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Can we expect McMaster show Tom who’s the boss in Rise of Legends anytime soon?

My vote goes there since I can’t figure any other place to vote.

If I can’t vote here then I vote for King’s Bounty Crossworlds.

What won the vote last night for Wednesday? I was under the weather and unable to stay awake to come on.

DMC5 - Tom will be so bad at this game but luckily he will have cutscenes to distract us from the embarrassment.

Oh my!

Well you never know, maybe he will spend all day today, honing his skills. :)

Oh cool, I watched McMaster play a little of that over the weekend, it looked like fun. Did you know that dude’s sword has a motorcycle throttle? That’s so awesome.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Devil May Cry 5 - Steam link

Devil May Cry 5 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.