Old World (pka Ten Crowns) from Soren Johnson

Also, for those of you who have a Steam copy of the game, I would encourage you to leave a review of the game. It’s by far the most effective way to support the game if you would like to do so.

Soren, I suppose multiplayer uses independent servers, right? Can people with an Epic version play with GOG and Steam users?

Players on different stores can play each other.

Fantastic. Thank you! I have the game on Epic but I’m definitely going to buy it elsewhere as well. Probably GOG. Maybe Steam as well. We’ll see. ;)

The Hat Trick!

Just bought.

Hopefully I end up liking this!

Can you actually build the game from the source? That’s wild. Is this for mod support?

On Epic, do you have to buy the DLC (I see it listed at 9.99 USD)? Or does it install automatically?

I also see the DLC as $10 on epic.

Bought on gog and got the dlc for free.

It should install automatically, but there have been some backend issues today. We put up a hotfix to Epic which just unlocks the content without needing the DLC, so you should still be able to play it until we get that worked out.

Congrats on the Steam launch! I wish I had had the willpower to hold off purchasing until Steam release but alas. I suppose that’s what Steam sales are for. :) I’ll make sure to leave a review once I pick up a copy there.

Confirmed - thank you and good luck on today’s Steam/GOG launch!

Leyla and I will be streaming for a few hours today starting at 11AM ET:

Just picked this up on Steam as well. Been waiting for this for a while!

I just double-dipped and as soon as I ran through the first game on Steam, a bunch of Achievements unlocked for me presumably from when I played the EGS version of the game.

Yaaaassss!

I’ve been waiting for this to come to Steam. I just finished downloading it. I’m short on time but could not resist at least doing the first tutorial. I really like the visual style.

Bought on Steam as well, after being on Epic since the early access. Easily strategy game of the year for me, and I hope it sells like hotcakes on Steam.

And bought on GOG now. Sweeeet. I’ll buy it on Steam as well eventually - this is the kind of game I want/have to support.

I hope you have a great launch day/week/month, @SorenJohnson and @Leyla_Johnson !!! It’s a great game I hope a lot of people get to buy and appreciate.

You fucknutz are going to make me own this game on a number of platforms that exceeds the number of hours I’ve played it or games of it I’ve completed. I need to schedule a field trip to play with Tom watching and commenting or else I will never learn it. I’m curious if Bruce actually learned it.