Old World (pka Ten Crowns) from Soren Johnson

@SorenJohnson, I love you. This my absolute favorite way to have a new product announced.

Hype!!

Just FYI but I appreciate that Old World is one of the best running real* games on an M1 Mac (it has a native compile). It actually might run better on my iMac than my gaming PC!

*You know what I mean, don’t Jeanne d’Arc me!

350+ new events, over ten new character traits, six new historical figures with their own event chains, as well as religious clergy characters with their own missions and projects, religious dissent and persecution mechanics, and over ten ‘cult’ city projects

Right in my vein!

Well, well, looks like it’s time for another campaign in Old World!

Cease speaking and receive my remuneration!

Interjaculate this into any of the fine branching blood vessels between the arterioles and venules, forthwith!

I love Old World and I’ll buy this, but there’d better be quite a bit of profanity to offset how much I loathe religion in video games.

WOW. Awesome! And I thought this wasn’t coming out for 6 months!

Well, that sounds like pretty much what I want in an expansion to this game. Awesome!

It doesn’t seem to be up for preorder yet on Steam, though I see a listing on GOG.

Edit: Correction, it IS up on Steam, it just doesn’t get surfaced immediately by a search for “Old World” which is really dumb on Steam’s part.

I’ll buy. I can’t remember, was there a season pass I might have bought and already own it?

Also, and not to be complainer, but why release on a Monday of a 3 day weekend?

$4.99 really? that seems crazy cheap.

There’s no season pass, so you don’t own this DLC yet.

I always wished I didn’t find this so terribly… dry. Perhaps total cults are exactly what it/I need.

no, this DLC won’t have the massage oil you crave.

Surely massage oil was a major export of ancient Greece, or something?!

So… it’s nigh on 9am Pacific… “coming soon”… this is fine…

Unlocks 1pm ET.

Are we there yet?

Wow, I see it in my library already. I feel like I should write a big check and send it to Mohawk. Between this, and all the OTC dlc that I got with the game I definitely owe you guys. Maybe I should buy a copy of the game and take it over to the giveaway thread. Anways, congrats on the release of the DLC and thanks again :). I look forward to seeing what is next for Mohawk.