One of the signs of the apocolypse

Is there a specific segment you’re referring to? Because I could barely get through two minutes of that before I had to close the tab. What a horrible show.

yeah about 4 minutes in.

Is there a specific segment you’re referring to? Because I could barely get through two minutes of that before I had to close the tab. What a horrible show.

That show was hilariously horrible. My wife and I watched the entire season and laughed pretty much the entire time. So terrible but awesome empty TV.

Check out the full trailer for “The Tester” here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/the-tester-coming-to-psn-for-free-in-february/

I want more Jaffe highlights.

Along the way they will be tested on a series of skills that have absolutely nothing at all to do with the ostensible concept of the show!

Why do they even waste time with themes?

It’s not about the prize, and it’s not about talent. People want their fifteen minutes and will do horrible, degrading, embarrassing things to get on TV.

See, they should just make that the title …

“she’s good looking, and a gamer? that’s a double thread!”

And that’s my lunch, pouring out my mouth, down the floor…Warren, can you hand me over a bucket, please?
Also, fire the guy in QA who greenlighted this show.

Also, the producer of “home” – is that her punishment, for being the one in charge of that failure, being on this show?
Like that QA guy from EQ who got punished by being reassigned as a moderator for the station pass games (why did INFANTRY always get the rejects?).

I like that you think anyone in QA had the authority to not greenlight this show.

I’m a very respectful boss…that is, if I were a boss, I’d be a very respectful one. Even to the puny QA peons. Who get laughed at by the junior artists. Who make 1000-pixel arrows that the level designers laugh at.

(In all honesty, you can throw blame on, and fire the, QA guys. You can’t fry your producers, now can you? --typical corporate management thinking)
(Oh, funny thing…Orange, a cellular company in Israel, now has a new ownership and the new head-chief-cheeze-landlord made budget cuts by firing most of the top brass boss staff while retaining all the lower operator/CS/sales workers, cute huh? You could almost think there is management with brains somewhere…ah, hope, flimsy thing.)

I’m waiting for the challenge of everyone writing down how to make a PB&J.