Outer Wilds - a solar system trapped in a time loop.

Right before the ending almost made me rage until I managed to get myself out of the odd situation I was in.

So I get to the eye, go up the hole in the sky at the south pole, get transported back to the dark version of Hearth, go up the observatory and interact with the galaxy, the stars appear, I float towards them and I hit ground, all the lights representing stars exploding all go away so it’s completely dark, I accidentally hit jump boost and since there’s no gravity I propell myself upwards into the black abyss. I"m completely unable to figure out where the hell I am. Everything black, even with my flashlight on. I can’t tell what’s up/down/left/right/etc… Luckily after 10 minutes of going “I’m not repeating that run” I finally managed to somehow hit the ground.

Did everything but the 6th location, cause, well it wasn’t exactly clear to me how to get there. Well I know “how” to get there but I couldn’t figure out the riddle and it was getting late.

Edit: Just looked up the 6th location.

bleh I never noticed the door can be closed on the inside. I had a feeling turning the light off to transport would be the solution but I couldn’t figure out how to make it dark. I’m disappointed in myself :(