Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

Does it synergize with the mythic charge ability?

Yup. In fact, Mythic Charge isn’t generally worth taking without Pounce or some other ability that benefits charging.

Drew another strip for your enjoyment:

To follow up on this, I believe you get a Mythic Charge proc off of every hit. Factor in some Demonic Rage with Aspect of the Kalavakus and the damage gets obscene. It’s how I like to one-shot Khorramzadeh.

Nice! Stupid question, and I’ve tried reading the combat logs and can’t find the answer googling either: cleave. . .does power attack have to be toggled on for cleave to work or is power attack just a requisite feat for taking cleave?

I’m 75% sure having Power Attack activated is not necessary. Easy enough to test it. I don’t take Cleave and Cleaving Finish that often. PA alone is usually enough when it matters. I almost never take Improved Cleave and Improved Cleaving Finish unless I’m a fighter type with feats coming out my ass.

I was thinking of taking cleave feats since my Primalist will spend a lot of time enlarged with a 2-handed reach weapon.

You definitely want Cleave and Cleaving Finish, then. Primalists don’t have a ton of feats, you’ll probably want something better than Improved Cleave and ICF.

Yep, with Ever Ready for that bonus to hit and additional AoO it gives.

Been a week since I bought the RPG Bundle and still no Key… Grrr

Yay key is here.

Any beginners advice, I like to play either sword and board / 2h or martial arts. Really not stealth or magic as my main character.

Can’t go wrong with a monk. First companion you get is sword and board. Tons of 2H builds will also work. Just avoid 2H swords as their itemization is poor.

If you go monk, the scaled fist subclass is pretty popular.

Thanks monk sounds good, one more day at work then 10 off. Gonna give this a go on the steam deck as well

This looked close to unplayable on the steam deck given the text and interface size. Would love to hear different.

@Scotch_Lufkin said played great on the Steamdeck!

How good are your eyes? I have 20/20 with my glasses on, maybe a bit better, and no problems here. But ymmv.

20/20 corrected but I am approaching 50 and starting to notice I will need reading glasses here sooner or later. I find it a minor strain to read text on most pc games on the deck - totally doable but not very fun.

I am 51 and wear contact lenses, I need reading glasses on to use the deck with lenses in but then it’s 20/20 so hopefully not an issue

New patch out today. Check the notes to see if anything is fixed for you. I know several of the issues mentioned earlier are discussed herein: