Patreon and Q23 switching away from vBulletin

I don’t like this change.

It does look pretty stupid, yeah.

FTFY and all the others who just lost their minds when the Q moved. ;)

Hey, it won the poll. Bunch of complainers!

So did Trump! Q.E.D.

Actually, no. The poll was a popular vote, no electoral college here.

Illegal votez!

Russian got to Stusser too. Sad.

SAD!

Sprechen du change, moved back to overlapping, Tom prefers it.

It’s Tom’s living room, even his goofy mistakes must stand. :)

Aaak, stop, my ears are bleeding!

Hmm, why’d the quote come out funny-looking?

Quotes don’t work on the same line. You must have hacked that in via editing somehow?

Actually, originally the quote started on the next line and it still came out screwy. I’m using Safari on my iPod if it makes a difference. Gonna edit it with a return after the first tag and see if that works.

[quote="stusser, post:1897, topic:78624"]
Sprechen du change
[/quote]

That’s how it comes out when I select and use the pop-up quote button on it.

[quote="stusser, post:1897, topic:78624, full:true"]
Sprechen du change, moved back to overlapping, Tom prefers it.
[/quote]

That’s how it comes out when I use the full quote button it.

I used the first method but I must have moved the end tag up inadvertently. Fixed now.

Nice to see you aren’t being a dick about it, eh? I guess you forgot the emoticon and the “tone” this time around.

Dude, you’re hardly the only one around here that puts on their grumpypants whenever something changes. It wasn’t a personal shot at you, just general teasing of all the grumpy bastards on the forum (and I enjoy you all, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Well, except for @BrianRubin, that guy is such a dick!).

@BrianRubin hates puppies. When he strolls by puppy dogs and they look up at him with their liquid brown eyes, so trusting, full of unconditional love, he growls at them then laughs when they yelp and shy away. True story.