Post your kids (that are interesting)

That’s a great picture, but I’m really having trouble suppressing the jokes my inner 12 year old wants to make.

In fact, I can’t.

Geez, Kraaze, you’re such a hen-pecked wuss. Why you gotta chicken out?

There are some really awesome photos of some really awesome kids, but mine is the most awesomest. That is my completely unbiased objective opinion.

Mine were on 20/20, with full names & video of the exterior of our home. No stalkers/pedos/kidnappers yet! Plus, there are a ton of pictures of them on my wife’s blog. I think a picture on Qt3 is comparatively little risk.

I can’t find a picture that doesn’t break the horizontal scroll, so you’ll just have to go to the blog if you want to see them. For some reason, the pics size just fine on there, but not if I link them: http://morethanwords.typepad.com/

Agreed. My wife posts videos of our son on Youtube, pics on Facebook, etc. Sharing one pic on a games forum isn’t exactly handing out your SSN.

My son wearing the cape my wife made for him.

My daughter dismantling our VCR while we do Fifty Dangerous Things.

Great cape!

My son loves to play superhero dress up as well. He’s been batman and superman the last two years for halloween and the leftover capes from those costumers are prized possessions.

My son is a total superhero-cape lover as well. We need a Qt3 kids Justice League meet-up.

I’ll have to find a picture of my oldest in her Darth Vader costume with pink cape (one of the boys wanted to be Darth Vader too and she didn’t want to steal his thunder, so at the last minute, she found the cape and tolds us she was Darth Vaders girlfriend)

This makes me want to go all “D’awwwwwwww” in your general direction.

Just make sure she leaves any CRTs she dismantles unplugged for 24 hours beforehand!

I’m going to be a buzz kill for a minute. Capes are awesome but try and make sure that they fasten with snaps or velcro so they release easily if they get snagged. My friend’s little brother drowned in shallow pond water when his cape caught something under water and he wasn’t able to get out of it. Ive also seen kids injured when capes got caught in trees or on swings and the kids have jumped off/ out and had their necks badly bruised.

Ok. Buzzkill over. Resume the awesome.

I NEED THIS BOOK

NO CAPES!

The book is awesome. We’ve only done 9 things so far, but the kids love it and it’s a cheap fun thing to do when we’re hanging out. So much better than watching Spongebob.

And while I wouldn’t call most of the stuff dangerous, it does get us out of our comfort zone with things, it’s still a great way to actually motivate us to do them.

Fifty Dangerous Things

My son is lucky if he can keep his on. It’s made out of some silky material that doesn’t stay tied very well. My wife is adding velcro to get around this problem. I can see how it could become and issue though

Fighting baby will fuck your shit up.

These boys will jack your car, and then make you love them for it. (True story.)

Taken a year ago, pretty close to my all time favorite picture.

My favorite picture so far. You need to teach your boy not to give up his back.