PowerWash Simulator

I had forgotten how much fun it is to just chill and play this game. Went back to career mode. However, now I’m stuck in the exact same situation I was stuck in before. I am finishing up the fire station, I’m at 99% and missing one little piece of office wall. That’s the gray tile squares. I swear I’ve been over that entire area 10 times and cannot find a wall that isn’t showing as 100% clean. It’s driving me batty.

I’ve tried all the tricks of hovering over all the walls and looking for that little couple pixels of white on the cleanliness gauge, I’ve tried hitting tab while looking at sections of wall hoping it will flash, can’t find it for nothing.

Aside from that, great game!

Have you tried selecting it in the menu? It can still be hard to spot, but it will flash permanently

I think I had the exact same problem with that job, and I seem to recall selecting it in the menu didn’t help. It’s been a while since I played, but I think the issue was that it was a tiny, thin bit that you had to crouch down and the dirt was underneath something. I’m thinking it was on the roof somewhere, but don’t quote me on that… I could be misremembering. I do remember thinking it was easy to miss, because it wasn’t an area you’d think would have counted as “office wall”. Took me forever to find it.

Yeah, that’s often the case, it’s the underside of something that you haven’t noticed.

Thanks for the “select it from the ipad so it flashes” tip from @Ginger_Yellow - that did it for me. It was a small black horizontal wall on top of the roof. Never would have found it otherwise, because I had convinced myself that all of the “office walls” were gray tiles.

Onward and upward!!

Well I finished career mode today. The last item took a long while. I have 3 special challenges of 4 still to do.

I am really hoping for some decent DLC

DLC is dropping soon (today?). The sad part of all this is that I played this on GamePass and now that my GamePass has expired, I don’t have the game any more. Is it a sad commentary on my life that I’m thinking of buying it on Steam so I can get all the Steam achievements and then get the DLC?

Finally, some interesting DLC!

Looks like the DLC for this game isn’t free on Gamepass. I may have to buy the game on Steam, maybe wait for the holiday sale.

It’s for sale right now on greenman gaming for $19.49. Only $5 off but hey, it’s a discount!