President Trump tests positive for COVID-19

Doesn’t Putin have the cure?

What is Pence"s status? Did they actually bother to draft a continuity plan? These are the next big questions.

Yep it’s called Novich… errr c19 vaccine.

Pence should be self-isolating, but hasn’t tested positive. He was exposed to some of the exposed folks.

Oops

Ooh, that’s a wish list right there.

Please 2020, you owe us that much.

Don’t think anyone knows, really.

What’s the progressive equivalent of Qanon? Because part of me thinks this is engineered to give his campaign a boost. Gets him out of further debates, gets him sympathy, and when he remains asymptomatic it’ll deify him further with his cult followers.

That doctor’s note sounded like it was dictated by 45. Wouldn’t be the first time he wrote his doctor’s report.

Probably not. Didn’t call it the China Virus.

I know, all he ever does is lie, and force people to lie for him. You just can’t believe anything. Not sure if that doc is a trump sycophant.

I’m refraining from posting happy dancing GIFs on social media.

The way I look at it is the status quo has been really good for Biden, any big change has the risk of changing that. But I honestly have no clue which way it goes.

May he suffer hard end end up a wheezing, crippled wreck but not die. I want to see him loose the vote, get financially destroyed, jailed and disgraced.

You’re writing fanfic for me!