Psych!

Nothing important, I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to it.

Not Psych per say, but Timothy is a treasure.

I am glad the movie will feature him.

Also, which Psych thread is everyone using?

I’ve heard it all three ways.

4, if you include this way.

Damn it, now I’ve gotten something in my eye!

I’m going to get Peacock for free, and all I care about is when the movie is going to be shown.

When?

Just wrapped it up a few days ago. I enjoyed it. It was a bit disjointed at times though, and Timothy’s character was way to pleasant for my taste, but I think they did an excellent job, all things considered. I hope Tim is continuing to .make strides in his recovery, because I would enjoy a Psych 3 movie.

It was nice to see alumni from Scrubs, West Wing and Community.

Just watched. Is that actress from Scrubs the same actress who was in Firefly?

It was fun. Chaotic, and as you say, disjointed. But they did pull it together.

It was sort of odd that the various actors didn’t spend more time on screen together. I hope that was just scripting.

I think part of it was scripting. Tim was only on set for 6 days (this was a year ago, so they needed to work around that). I think the stroke took a lot out of him, but hopefully we will have more Lassie in Psych 3.

I didn’t think the actress was on in Fire Fly, but maybe I missed it. Interesting how they focused her interest on Gus. Is it a play off her characters lack of attraction to Turk in Scrubs or something else.

For me, the biggest disappointment was the lack of more West Wing actors.

Don’t think there was more to it than just the ongoing gag that Gus’s girlfriend is jealous of a sexy nurse making moves on Gus.
However Sarah Chalke’s nurse says the following:

“I know this goofy little white guy, sexy black dude routine the two of you got going like the back of my scrubs .”

And that is obviously a blatant call out to the Scrubs dynamic.

(Also amusing but unrelated, was that her character is called “Dolores O’Riordan”, who was the lead singer of the Cranberries.)

Jewel Staite was the actress I was thinking of. A bit lookalike to me.

This is good. Hopefully we will see more Timothy Omundsun.

I am tempted to say I Am Psyched!

I have to say I just discovered Psych on Amazon Prime. (Sort of—I knew it existed; I have a friend who is a big fan.) I am really glad to have found it. Its fundamental decency feels really good. I’m trying to stretch out my viewing, but it is really easy to binge.

Very well put. The “fundamental defency” carries it a lot further than just its general silliness would. You really feel like all of the actors really like each other, and are having a great time. And I challenge anyone to watch an episode and not be smiling.

So, the 3rd Psych Movie is coming out later this month. So that is something to look forward to.