Pure (PC)

gerbiling

This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

So hardly anyone is talking about the actual game. I tried the demo for 360 and liked it quite a bit. May get it in future

LOL

I too am surprised by that. I really like what I’ve played so far on the PC. It’s got tons of polish and feels like a worthy extension of the old ATV PS2 games (even though it was made by different folks).

-Bump-
Here I am, almost 1.5yr later and got the game. It’s very well executed but a bit shallow so far. Go around the track, do tricks to fill your boost, use your boost to go faster. It’s an arcade racer, it does the job I guess but can see why the most interesting part about the game was curse word list.

Yeah, I seem to remember that we had a 360 thread that I had posted in. I’m with you, armand - Pure was pretty boring. I had been hoping it was going to fill that SSX void but it never grabbed me.

You obviously got it for much cheaper than I did. :)

Yeah, it never grabbed me either. I bought it second hand, for about $20 or so, for the 360, but only ended up playing for about 10 races or so. It’s a nice game with some good graphics and mechanics, but it never grabbed me like SSX did. It’s missing some special ingredient.

All the fun went out of the game when they nerfed the naughty words list. :(