Qt3 AFL 2021 (Still Semi-Pro, Still Semi-Interesting)

Everyone else get their Report Card? Always love how the autodrafters always get the best grades. :)

My last Autodraft I got a D- haha. Didn’t check on this one yet, though.

About to go live with another right now…

Sorry I missed the draft. I did atone for my sin by drafting two kickers, one in the 9th round. WTF, Yahoo! I like how after that and saying I’m predicted to finish 7th, it has my draft ranked as a B-. You C teams must really suck! ;P

Other than WR, I’m not looking good. Wait, I have Fitzmagic! It’s game over for you lot.

I got a B grade despite not picking an RB until the third round. I tried to setup the autodraft so I’d get a WR first and third round since they get injured less often then RBs, but it looks like every RB I ranked ahead of my second WR cluster got picked, so I got a WR second round instead of an RB. Also, half my team is questionable for week one. Context matters Yahoo autodraft!

effiing Yahoo. Out camping by Bend, so internet was spotty. That’s ok, i set pre draft rankings with McCaffery 1 and then 6 quarterbacks. And when the draft started I was online. Picked McCaffery and then put Mahomes and Lamar Jackson in the queue.
And I was online until Skippers draft when I lost signal.

I got signal back approximately 30 seconds later and it had drafted spots 2&3. Did it draft a QB? No, it did not. What is the point of pre draft rankings and queuing a player for draft if Yahoo is going to ignore all that because you lost signal right when your draft came up.

aaaaarregggghhhh

Seriously, I wouldn’t be nearly so mad if it had simply drafted Mahomes, Jackson like I told it, or if it hadn’t blocked me when in rounds 4&5 came around and I was in service and trying to take Prescott.

I got the lowest score on the draft but felt I did well. I padded my bench with, “maybes.” Still, give it 2-3 weeks and a lot of us will be in a different position.

Tossed our league into fantasypros for a second opinion.

Not surprised. My attempt to shock and be unique exploded when I fat fingered the ewok in round one instead of Lamar Jackson. I’m doomed

Not sure it that has a half-PPR setting but make sure you set the league type that way, otherwise the skew of scores won’t match our league. Half-PPR being, “half point per reception.”

It pulls in the league settings.

Should be a reasonable second opinion.

Noted! Well I feel better about my picks now. :)

I got 4th? Not bad for an autodraft!

Just a reminder that the season is starting today and the waiver wire vulture moves started already while you weren’t looking.

Anyone interested in acquiring the Ravens’ backfield?

I’d be a bit cautious week 1. Things will change a lot here in 2-3 weeks of play. You may have a gem in the rough or not, but without actual play it’s hard to get a good rating.

Not a good way to start the weekend against you @Lantz. I left some good points on the bench last night …

Gronk scored 25 for me, on the bench. :(

Pretty good battle going on first game with @Gutsball Hope Cook can get some OT extra garbage time!

Edit: No luck on OT. Don’t think Cook even got on the field again!

Need 15 out of Jacobs tonight, but doubtful especially he just got downgraded to Questionable with an illness and I am all out of options. Stupid Monday Night games!

Not looking good for my Deadskins, @Lantz . Unless Lamar has a fantastic game (of which your TE would surely get some action from) I’m too far behind at this point. Good luck this evening to us both.

Both of our benches are taking a run at our active lineups.