Qt3 American Football League 2020 (Semi-Interesting)

The do usually devour everything.

I debated “A Team With No Name” but Deadskins is entirely appropriate.

The Saigon Kilgores scare me. I’m expecting a field lined with mines and punji sticks.

We’re old school like that. Power Running and Napalm.

So we have a new team, dunno who it is. Just need @CraigM and someone else to register.

2020-09-08_12-51-33

Have a meeting in 5 minutes, so will be about 20-30 minutes to do that

That was me. But, I’ve since changed the name to reflect my Qt3 name.

I’m the Tapirs. I have a fan base already. Jump on the bandwagon everybody.

Cool, so it looks like we need Craig and @Kevin_Perry to register and then I can finalize the League.

Shirts are on sale already …

I have emerged from the mountains, gnawing on mushrooms and huckleberries

Not actually euphemism, yesterday I was eating chanterelles and huckleberries I harvested.

Sorry for the delay.

My team is, as always, named after the greatest moments of football ever captured on film.

Whenever there Is a most wooden actor in film list I make, he’s always on it.

The League is now finalized! Our Teams:

The Draft is tomorrow, September 9 at 7 PM PDT/10 PM EDT. If you can’t be there, make sure you adjust your draft settings/preferences to optimize yourself. Good Luck to everyone! Also, remember the first NFL game is THU night (KC v HOU) so you want to get any THU Night players on your team that you want starting glued in on THU.

I should probably change my manager name, lol.

Done.

I can’t see any way to edit my draft at all in the app. It just gives a mock draft option.

It’s available on desktop:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/pre-draft-rankings-sln6163.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAU-Vloej4qKp4jLDZgGbxGiSNQD_Kqjj5N6YMWEXsVwf-u1o_IkEilBGMQ8s5ZTJAR1u4gqu1YM4Oyx-qIApBGXgMw5JDnQc1zVZiFuvL4aWXaDEHembke6AzXgQoXCXcrCGaTPJZk-5F0o9Um-v6DEiDdTVSB9fZbrrz3Ggy4p

Whoa, these pre draft rankings are screwy. Wentz at 8, Baker Mayfield at 15? QBs are way overvalued in this list.

Yeah, like I said, they have Tua over Fitzpatrick. Tua ain’t starting to begin the season. Maybe week 12ish, if the Fins aren’t competing fr anything. Nutty.

Especially with QBs, there seems to be a disconnect between fantasy rankings and ‘real world’ rankings (specifically thinking of Josh Allen here: #8 fantasy QB, #28 in DVOA last year; but maybe he’s improved considerably?). A big thing for me to keep in mind is that efficiency stats are kinda irrelevant for fantasy. Even interceptions don’t seem like too big a deal, so come on down Jameis Winston?

It’s the points system. Different point systems can over favor different players. Multi use RBs, in particular, tend to out perform their real life stats. LeVeon Bell a few years ago was the best player in a league I was in because he got a ton of receptions on top of his running yards.