Qt3 by NIGHT! returns

Discourse now has themes! To change to the dark theme, go to your user control panel, preferences tab, then select it.

If anyone has other themes they’d like us to add, we’ll add them too. Within reason, no crazy ugly fishcer-price clown themes that nobody would actually use please.

This post is a wiki so add your requests here.

Requests

• Rather than blah dark grey, I prefer a deep, dark, midnight blue. This would contrast better with the Qt3 robin blue color too.
  • Solarized, both light and dark. So easy on the eyes.
  • Tomorrow. Same idea as solarized, but different!

Also being discussed below. Didn’t see that topic so I’ll unpin this one.

Yay!
So much better.

Fyi this topic is not assigned to any subforum, and therefore only viewable when new. Tom did this once before too.

Thanks, fixed.

It’s so beautiful! sniff

-Tom

I am now happy.

Ooooooh! Nice!

I have exactly no eye for color at all. Is the main background color in this theme true black (#000000)? Cuz if not, I’d love a theme designed around that, for the sake of my OLED phone screen :-)

No, it is hex 202020, very dark grey. Black is more contrast, which is harder on the eyes.

I’m not sure what the deal is, but it keeps flipping back to light scheme after some period of time… seems like after it autosaves a post?

Same here, except not even the light scheme, but everything is surface of the sun white.

Me three.

It’s not even after it autosaves, just happens at “random”. Held for a lot of time, just a few minutes this time.
And it’s not the light theme, rather some wrong CSS that’s mostly white…

My guess is that happens when someone (like me) is messing with the themes. Even though I never touched the dark or bright themes, it reverts some users. Not sure why.

[quote=“tomchick, post:7, topic:129393”]
It’s so beautiful![/quote]

…indeed it is!

This topic gave me the Blues.

Oh my goodness. We really are making America great again. Or at least Qt3. My eyes are in rapturous joy!