QT3 Fantasy Football

I joined up. I couldn’t resist, even though I joined the other league too. :)

I’m in. Thanks for the invite.

We’re up to 10. We’ve got two more spots available.

I wouldn’t mind jumping in. Do one league already with friends, but curious about trying a second league.

I signed up for this league as well.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to upload a logo after the initial setup? I was trying to find the upload image button and didn’t see it last time I checked out my team.

Try changing your yahoo avatar, then go to edit team, then select your yahoo avatar instead.

Thanks.

That gives us 12. All full, unless we add by pairs.

Hey guys, am I in this league? I thought I signed up, but now I can’t seem to view it…

What’s your team name? Here’s the list.

Poulsbo Marinos…and I can’t view that list, says I’m not logged in… Maybe I used another login ID or something…hmmm.

I don’t have another yahoo ID I guess. Is my team on that list?

No, it isn’t. We can add folks in pairs, however, if you are interested. Anyone else interested?

That’s weird. Was there a confirmation email that maybe I missed?

Oh well, if no one else is interested, I’ll just catch it next year.

OK, I’ve been a bit asleep at the wheel. The draft is tomorrow night at 11 EDT. The current plan is to have a live draft. If you can’t make, ensure that your characters are ranked. It will automatically pick them for you.

Side note: make sure you have java installed. I believe the draft applet uses it. Yahoo probably has a way to test if you have it.

Side note 2: what do folks think about a prize, e.g. some random piece of software in your closet to the winner?

I think I’m going to drop out of this (don’t think I’ll have time for another league), so that should free up a spot.

Sorry for the late notice.

Brandon, which team are you? Please quit as soon as you can.

For everyone else, this thread has been very quiet. Are folks ready? Do people actually want a live draft? Is it worth running the league this year?

I guess I could kick in a prize if people decide to do that. Is it just some game from our collection?