Qt3 gathering at E3: You are invited!

Me neither. Tuesday - Saturday for me.

I’ll be arriving Tuesday afternoon, so Tues or Weds are good for me, leaving Thursday afternoon.

Very soon I’m going to see if I can reserve a room and arrange a later closing time at Casey’s. I’m planning to set the gathering up for Wednesday, so speak your piece ASAP if that’s a definite bad day.

Thus spake Zarathustra.

-Tom

EDIT: You’d think I could make one little tiny joke without screwing up the HTML tags, but no…

Which is really just Mark in a Zorro outfit!

Seriously, I would have that song playing everywhere I went. Going to the can? BAAAAA…BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I’m starting to think Tom should’ve just said “here is when/ where we will be, deal with it.”

Has there been a definite date/time set for this thing? If so, please post it below so there is no more confusion. :o

I was planning to book it for Wednesday night. I was going to do that this week, but something else came up and now I won’t be able to get to Casey’s until next week. Once that’s done, I’ll send all the info to Tom & Mark for a more formal annoucement. Even if Casey’s is unavailable (yeah, right), it sounds like Wednesday is the best night.

Mind if e3/USA noobs gate crash from Japan? The electric RAIN contingent will be there from Saturday to Saturday.

No problem if its an issue. We will get pissed somewhere else :)