Qt3 in real life

Since I have to drive to the Eastside every day anyway, this sounds pretty fun.

I’ll bring OGRE so we can take up an entire table :)

Sounds like fun. I should be able to make it up from PDX. Thinking I’ll drive there and back the same day, if any else in the Portland area is interested in carpooling.

If I am able to go, this would likely be my way as well.

I’ll text you about that later if so.

I’ll be at Mox on Tuesday, should I inquire about the private rooms? I’ll definitely look at their calendar to see if there’s something happening in the main space that day (or just Sundays in general). It sounds like 10+ people potentially?

Oh hey, just realized you didn’t have @Telefrog - I believe he is Seattle-ish, if I recall correctly.

Oh whoah! Thanks for tagging me. When is this? If it’s in Bellevue, I could actually make it!

Sunday 3/8, in Bellevue

Oooh. I’m in, if that’s cool!

It’s totally cool, @Telefrog! Everyone’s welcome!

@Don_Quixote, if you could check with Mox on whether we should formally request accommodation and if there’s anything else we should know ahead of time, that would be great. Thank you!

Thanks for organizing this! Now I get to see if I can find my old Qt3 polo shirt.

Ha! I remember those! Outgrew mine long ago… I’d be in for a new one!

EDIT: New shirts in the works! Watch for news by next week.

Geesh, I have to cross a two bridges to get there! In West Seattle, but would love to come as well. If we were going to Mox in Ballard, could do a craft beer trail as well. If scotch, there are some real nice whiskey bars in Seattle without even having to hit up Canon. If people enjoy single malts, highly recommend giving Westland in SoDo a try as well.

Come on man, you can do it. I’m coming from W Seattle too!

I hear you about the bridges- I actually live down in South Park.

But speaking of Scotch, MacLeod’s, a Scottish Pub with dozens and dozens and dozens of Scotches (and other whiskeys) is a block away from Mox in Ballard. Ah, well. As I mentioned above, the Ballard Mox is really much too small.

Yeah, it is small. Honestly, I usually game at Meeples here in West Seattle anyway and not at either Mox. Just like Ballard because it is a simple bus ride(s) for me, pure selfishness, but will definitely drive over to Bellevue.

We can do the next one over in Seattle proper. But c’mon, some folks are coming from Portland. That’s like a dozen-plus bridges. :)

My Wave2Go card says hello.

I posted this in Skip’s trip thread but probably should link it here too… it’s a review of meeting some QT3ers in meat space. :)

Any Qt3ers in Miami? I will be down there for an evening in early March?

Other than that I am tentatively planning on being in Holland, MI in early July and St. Johns, Newfoundland sometime in late August.