Qt3 in real life

I have collected photos from the GNAOEP over at Google Photos, for anyone interested:

There’s 14 QT3ers in there besides me! Feel free to comment, tag yourself, etc if desired.

I would come out to Cafe Mox or a whisky bar. My pinball team is based right up the road at Full Tilt Ballard.

I know I won’t be able to make it down to California for the memorial, but it would be nice to see some other folks who knew Dingus thru his presence here.

I was in Holland, MI last summer…bummer. Who knows, maybe I’ll be back this summer. If so, I’ll let you know, Mark.

@AustinArlitt, at least a couple of us going will be going down to California for the memorial, so we can share the memory of that, too at the Bellevue get-together.

Skip I’d love to have a share to the Google Photos. I thin you have my email, if not, let me know.

Found the info above & put it on my calendar, thanks! I nearly made it to one of your father/son improv shows several years back. It’ll be nice to finally meet some of you in the flesh.

I’m finally getting around to my northwest American roadtrip! Unfortunately it doesn’t coincide with the Seattle meetup in march, but perhaps when I pass through Seattle (or Vancouver) in May, some Qt3 folks might be up for another meetup?

(Basically my plan is to drive from Calgary to Seattle, Vancouver, Whistler, Rockies & back out from Calgary)

If your trip brings you through Boise, I’d be glad to grab a beer with you!

Thanks! That would be cool, but I won’t be coming that far south I’m afraid. Will primarily stick to Canada really, with the slight detour to Seattle…

I can’t speak for everyone of course, but I would imagine we could be persuaded.

Well, I’m in Palm Beach County.

Cool, still need to nail down my route and timing, but reckon I’ll be in Seattle around 9/10th May and will then be making my way north to Vancouver. So I guess a Seattle meetup around that weekend would be cool!

Will try to track down @Don_Quixote and his donuts as well if he’s around then!

The heck!?! I had a trip there late last year, I had no idea you were remotely close. We need a directory.

@cormac, I’m sure we can get some folks together! Keep us posted.

Excellent! That would be great, looking forwards to it.

Took the QT3 sword out tonight to visit @jpinard! Great dinner and fun to hang out for a couple of hours.

Fantastic company thanks for hanging out with me skip. @Dave_Perkins that sword is a thing of beauty!

What does it say at the base of the blade? Is that German?

I had no idea at first, but QT3 provides the answers!

I love that picture! And that the sword is your sidekick.