Qt3 Magic the Gathering Tournament

Hey, I’m gonna have to forfeit/drop from the tourney. Sorry.

This still happening?

Yes! Sorry everyone, unexpectedly brutal week. I will progress the round at midnight tonight.

Round three is live!

You should have got your next match ups.

I made one mistake and didn’t drop LockerK and my evil twin before the round flipped over, so Stan_Slimp and I should really be playing. I’ll make sure the fourth round correctly reflects the results.

Hey guys-

Please consider whoever is matched against me a Bye round. I’ll participate for reals when the next tourny spins up.

Thanks!

Hey @Redfive, let me know when you’d like to hook up for our match! I’m sometimes on Discord, but it’s probably easiest for us just to set up a time. Feel free to PM me.

I’ll try to message you tonight, thanks!

Oh jeez, I kind of lost track of this. I might need a few days extension. The next few are gonna be a little busy.

Good games, @Redfive! Thought both games had some good back and forth, could have gone either way with one more or less removal/big creature on either side. Had me on the ropes in that second game when the shuffler gave you that mana flood, just barely turned that one around!

Thanks for the games @Stan_Slimp! Sucks you missed your mana on game one, I didn’t get a chance to see what your deck can do.

I think we can be pretty flexible over the holidays.

Is this tournament still ongoing? Just curious since things seem to have stalled out during the holidays.

Also, I have an extra code from the pre-release for a Bo3 Draft on MtGA. First one to PM me who’s also a tournament participant gets it!

[EDIT] Code claimed!