QT3 Meetup: San Francisco Bay Area - Information

The plan when Siren and I are going to be at Mint’s is on Friday, Jan 22. However she rocks the karaoke all night (and parties every day!) so I’m sure there will be something going on this Friday as well.

Definitely want some info on a Book of Eli meetup though. ChogglePad?

I’m a bit bummed that I’ll be in London for Eli’s release. I’m sure it will be an awesome event.

Awesome. 22nd works great for me.

Gary and I will be at the 8:30 Book of Eli show at the Metreon in SF this Friday with a group of friends. Anyone is welcome to join. Tickets just went up: http://www.fandango.com/amcloewsmetreon16_aanem/theaterpage?date=1/15/2010

An update for those of you who didn’t read my ridiculous drunken ramblings: There is a table reserved at the Mint for this Friday, the 22nd, starting at 8pm.

There will be a sign saying “Quarter to Three” on the table, but you’ll find us easily. We’ll be the table of ridiculously awesome people rocking everyone’s socks off. Bar is cash only, and parking can be difficult, so come prepared.

Sitter: arranged. Carpool: arranged? (shift6: confirm!)

Cash only? Are you kidding me? Last time I saw cash was in 1956.

Confirmed, pending confirmation of a Friday night crash site!

Agreed.

You’ll understand the reason for cash only when we are there. That place can be a madhouse.

My wife and I may make it… maybe.

Oh no! I may be getting sick. :( :(

NOOOOOOOO! This is not allowed! Don’t make me be the only girl at our table!

Sickness is not fair and will result in much disapproval! Not that there’s any real consequences, but hey… we really will be all bummed out and stuff.

You better be getting better!

Count me in! I’ll bring my camera and my new shiny beer holding glove. I can only stay until 12:30am or so, when the last train heads out.

I’ll be there!!! But… you may want to bring some hand sanitizer, just in case.

Karaoke in SF sounds awesome. You guys should have held off until GDC though! I suppose you can always go again, hmm?

P.S. wrong thread i know but if anyone ever wants to karaoke down in SoCal …

Hey guys, I don’t think I’ll be able to make it tonight. I’m pretty sure I’m coughing up internal organs. Luckily we’re like lizards and grow new organs, right? Have fun!

This is the right place, yes?

YES!!

Also, if any of you are at home and bored, you can watch the singers live on the internet, via the Mint’s website. :)