QT3 Missing In Action?

Better them than me. I mean, cleaning up my own corpse would be… weird.

Haven’t you played any MMO’s Rich? Corpse runs are just a mundane part of reality.

You did know we are just a simulation, right?

Not true. In fact, I am the only thinking being in the universe. I sit in the lotus position in a cave composed of cerulean crystal and my Mind encompasses all of what I think you think is existence. Yes, even what I think you thought happened when you were 14 with what I think you thought was Cindy Lawson. Yes. I came up with that. You would enjoy that mindfuck if you were real.

Not only that but your mind thought I would look up Cindy Lawson in Google for no good. That’s really messed up.

NARRATOR: And as quickly as Rimbo appeared, with a swirl of the cloak, he vanished into the foggy ether.
Or, stusser murdered him already.
Thus there was to be no party.

Ah, Stussolipsism. Such an underrated philosophical position.

I smell a Weekend At Burnie’s remake … “Burnie’s 3: Weekend at RichVR’s”

My Dad was diagnosed with hypertension last week. He went to the opera during the game. I’m glad. That 4th quarter would’ve killed him.

And no, “not dead” is always “not dead yet.”

The cat is definitely dead, though.

OU is pretty much dead too as far as the mythical National Championship is concerned.

The whole Big XII is dead if we keep beating each other up. It’s the same problem the SEC had back in the early 2000s (2004 in particular).

Oh, he literally went to see an Opera.

I thought this was a “fat lady singing” reference, and feared that it was a much sadder message than the tone suggested.

That’s not going to stop, though. Not with the way these teams play in the Big XII. Week after week of throwing like mad means upsets are going to happen.

Which is funny, as the Big 8 was always a run-first league. Somehow it has morphed into pass-pass-pass, with no defenses.

And PLEASE fire Mike Stoops. He is just terrible.

They already did fire him.

They didn’t fly him out to LAX to fire him on the tarmac first, though.

Oh wow, I hadn’t seen that. Thanks for the heads up.

I miss @Nesrie and her take on things.

@Nesrie is still around so far as I know - I saw her posting things last night if I recall correctly.

I very often don’t agree with her, but am very happy she is here and has not been driven off.

No, unfortunately she hasn’t posted since her goodbye on 1/2.

I didn’t even know she posted a goodbye.