Qt3 Movie Podcast: Godzilla Minus One

When a giant lizard wades ashore and lays waste to Tokyo, we can’t very well NOT podcast about it.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2024/01/01/qt3-movie-podcast-godzilla-minus-one

Can’t wait. 2024 is starting off at a Plus One.

Oh my god!

HUZZAH!

Yees, yeees, so much YES!

Oh my gosh. I was just listening to the Prometheus episode on my run (I love to go back and listen to old episodes because I miss this podcast so so much, and there are no other movie podcasts I find remotely as enjoyable), and got home to see a new episode had dropped.

I don’t even care if y’all liked the movie or not (okay I do, it was amazing), but I’m just so glad to get to hear a new Opsis and what you thought of the film. I’m guessing it’s… Godzopsis Minyns Onepsis?

So stoked! Thank you for the new episode!

That’s the one I’d listen to again if I listened to them again! I laughed so hard at Kelly’s description of the two scientists looking at the snake creature that I almost drove off the road. If I listen again, I will do so from within a sleeping bag on a soft mattress with mittens on my hands.

Can’t wait to hear this new one!

It was just an earthquake, they said.

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one!

What an awesome surprise! I miss this podcast so much, this made me so happy.

Hahaha yes! I was chuckling so hard it made it hard to keep my pace up. 😭

Best Surprise of 2024, already??

Halfway into this ep and loving it! So glad to see you back, Tom and Kelly!

Tom, totally understand the concerns on your voice, and I hope you’re not too uncomfortable doing these. But you were clear as day in my listening and you guys brought great surprise joy to my first day of 2024. Hope it works out that we can see more!

Signed up for the AMC movie pass this year, so I expect to see a lot more questionable films than usual. And it makes it easy to not miss anything you guys cover.

Woooot, 2024 better than 2023 confirmed already?
Very nice to have you back!

THIS. IS. NOT. A .DRILL.

QT3 MOVIE PODCAST INCOMING!!!

Tom, you sound perfectly fine! I hope you’re willing and able to do some more of these this year.

On the one hand, yay, new podcast! On the other, I guess this means I really do need to see the movie at the cinema. Time to renew my cinema membership I guess.

IMG_3987

Welcome back! I haven’t seen this one, but I was inspired to watch the original Godzilla for the first time. Pretty great movie. And it must be said that Godzilla (2014) is good.

Whoohoo! Awesome surprise!!!

And just to add, while I don’t know how tough it was for @tomchick to talk for this long I do know he sounded great and it was amazing to hear him again.

So great to see (hear) a new one!