Qt3 QTtheHIll Dominions Disciples game thread

Hmm…so looks like we lost some posts…

Yes, we have lost a few posts. However, I will sum up:

Evil Steve (Yomi) is out till the 14th. However, he managed to get his turn in, so we can still do a turn,it will host, and we can be looking at yet another before he gets back.

Not sure how that will impact those visiting Vegas, but thought I would throw it out there.

And it looks like Belouski was able to send in a new turn! Excellent.

It is disturbing to see that TNN is besieging Machaka, a Caelum held throne, and has most of the territory held by my evil monkey brethren.

If TNN takes Machaka, he will have 3 of the 4 capitals needed to win.

Even more disturbing is that 200 odd trolls still sit on Tien Chi, and 500 assorted demons just sat on Pan. Meanwhile, all I have is a big pile of bananas and burnt Giant Eagle feathers.

I will hopefully get the remaining turns in for my game. I’m guessing that will be only 2 or 3 turns.

I could have killed a few more demons if I hadn’t had my turn troubles, but not nearly enough to make a difference.

T94 is up! Welcome back all!

pyrhic - did you win in Vegas? Or at least have a good time, even if it wasn’t 312 hours of fun???

51 great eagles hold Machaka. 51!!!

Getting mind hunt to pierce the MR is getting to be a tad annoying too.

i don’t want to spoil anyone’s plans, but yomi actually has 3 capitals in hand now, and only needs one more…

Kailasa is not too concerned about the Yomi threat. The japanese demons have had a NAP-3 with the monkeys for most of the game, and have not received any word that the situation will change.

Caelum, your gift is enroute with my wish of Good Hunting.

k, well the game ends if he gets one more, regardless of your diplomatic status

Well I’m not going to worry about contesting the Machaka capital any time soon. TNN and Yomi can fight each other, diplomacy too hard in this case.

Belouski, sorry to hear about your turn troubles. Pan is usually a fun nation to play, but it looks like you got screwed on map placement.

TNN - While I agree that the game will end if Yomi gets one more, I also note that you are moving for your own end game against me. Wormfood is a quite impressive thug - boots of teleporting, shadow brand, D3, and the other usual stuff.

And my message was more of a reminder to Yomi about the agreement we made about 8 months ago.

I too encourage Yomi and TNN to fight each other, and leave us turtles alone.

As i recall it - i was leaving you alone. You were the one that decided attacking me was a thing…

For the war partner wishing to mindhunt, there are astral mages present at Machaka that can give your mindhunters a bad time. Furthermore, other requests can not be totally fulfilled, but we will endeavour to offer what is available.

With regards to Machaka, I have no desire to contest it. Largely, I don’t wish to lead the balance of power too far to one of the juggernauts in the game. I’m only in conflict with TNN and maintain friendly relations with Yomi, and thus, frankly, will sit out this current stage of the game in a more defensive posture. But if there is a chance to swoop in and start reclaiming a shot at victory myself, I will do it. Tough decisions, and I made the wrong one myself when I thought I could not just take Machaka, but also hold it. How wrong I was.

TNN, if your ally was being attacked, would you not come to his aid? The monkeys were merely honoring an obligation.

That would depend on whether my ally had decided to initiate a covert war…

New Patch today, please be sure to update your version.

Question of the turn: Where did Wormfood teleport too?

Answer - not sure yet.

Can you postpone 24hr? This whole patch thing scares me…and my turn isn’t registering…

Also, this was neat:

Patch notes:

General

• monkeys now fling less or more poo depending on province scales

looks like no need to postpone longer - it got bumped to tuesday…

LLamaServer Email is working again, so probably resubmit with 4.26 if possible.