QT3 Secret Santa: Episode V: Santa Strikes Back

I will be in again this year. US/North America only.

It could be delicious!

I wasn’t around to thank my last years Santee (Thanks! The Tie Fighter and Optimus Prime sit happily on my shelf, and I’ve watched the Demon Days concert DVD at least a few times!) (Or even know who it was), but I’m hesitant to join as of yet. Still searching for a job, but hopefully I’ll have something more concrete by October.

I’m a little worried now.

I can’t miss the fifth year so I’m in.

for the past couple of years I’ve opted for EU only and, while I hope I’ve given my EU buddies something worth remembering, I’ve had awesome gifts from stateside so I throw myself upon the global post/internet system that was so wholly inadequate when we first started.

He he. I’m in, shipping internationally for the same reason.

Well, by Christmas we might not have a postal system over here so it may be even more inadequate!

Helloo-oo FedEx!

I’m in, no international please.

What do people usually spend?

if you get me then about $10,000

We’re in the same boat, surely they’ll do a massive discount for being the same company and using the same infrastructure then?

For a second there I nearly took what I typed seriously

Which is what, like, five quid?

Hell yes, put my name back in the hat. This was a lot of fun.

I’ve looked in on this with joy for the past few years, and wished I could take part. So it fills me with delight that I can do it this year. So for the first time, I’m in. I will of course do international. :)

(Also, I don’t suppose some of the Europeans could post advise on the best ways of shipping things in and out of the EU? I’ve never shipped anything internationally, so things like whether marking something “Gift” and including a Christmas card really allow things past customs?)

I’m in :)

We have lower limit of like $20 that pretty much everyone ignores because the people here are awesomely generous.

Sure, I’ll do it. US only, please.

I think it’s time I joined the fun. I’m in, but US only.

Give it another couple of weeks. I’ll either get a porsche or some sea shells.

Oh, wow, is it that time of year already? Clicked this thinking it was going to be someone finally getting around to posting pics of last year’s. :)

I’m totally in. I’ll mail to any address on Earth. No interplanetary or transdimensional giftees, please.

I’m in. Will ship wherever.

Apparently at one point I got it in my head that the minimum was $60. No idea where that came from. I guess I always assumed that since this was a gamer forum worst case scenario everyone should get a 360 game.