QT3 Secret Santa: Episode V: Santa Strikes Back

Count me in!

I just want to say that nothing makes me as happy to be back as this. QT3 Secret Santa is one of the highpoints of my year, up there with 3rd of the July at White Horse Beach, the Rallye and Thanksgiving dinner at my mother-in-law’s place*. (That last one isn’t even sarcasm!) I’m so effing jazzed to get my Santee and start stalking!

Also, I think I started myself a little tradition last year. Christmas really is the best time of year for thinking about what’s important, makin’ sock buddies.

*The examples given are meant to be representative of an average year and does not take into account non-annual events such as vacations, proposals or weddings.

I’m in, after missing out on the fun last year. Located in Canada, so will ship to North America. Sorry Euro-Qt3ers!

I’m in again. US Only, please!

With the large Google+ network of QT3 people now, I have a much better stalking ground this year.

I’m in! US only for me please.

Also, please don’t hook me up with my brother (Vesper). I already have to get him something. :)

Wow, good CYA.

I’m in! US only this year.

In again. I love this.

And can do US/Canada only, sorry.

Troy

Two years ago, the first year I did this, I had Tom Chick.

Last year, I had Troy Goodfellow.

Can we maybe not scare the life out of me with this year’s pick, please?

Perhaps you’ll get Octonoo and only have to agonize over what wine to get him.

This year you’re going to get Jeff Green, I predict. You can send him some elastic-belt slacks and velcro shoes.

Harley-branded denture case.

Jeff Green needs to join the QT3 Secret Santa program so I can send him all of the love letters I’ve written!

In. I’ll ship international if need be, but would prefer North America.

Am I hard to buy for?

It’s the fact I have no butt, right? Hard to get pants that fit?

Troy

Despite the closing of the terribly convenient UPS local store, I in.

Inter or outer national is fine.

For the record, I’d like to note that whoever I end up with as a santee, my present for them will in no way involve their butt.

You’re more of an autumn, Troy, and I couldn’t find anything at Banana Republic that wasn’t on clearance (and looked it). But oh how I tried!

You’ve got to be kidding me! Troy is such a winter. Could you really imagine him in burnt umber?

Are you sure?