QT3 Secret Santa Part III: Better Than the Last Sequel

I delete the contact info every year to make room in the PM inbox.

Sorry about the delays here; I’m working a bunch recently. I’ve updated the list in the OP and will be sending out PMs to those who haven’t given me info yet to try and get them moving.

I’ll still be trying hard to get everybody their assignments by this time next week.

I have a noob clarification issue? Am I supposed to provide a wishlist or is that only if I do not want address information going to that ne’er do well Ryan? I swear I sent my address to Ryan (will happily send it again if the internets ate it). I thought maybe you received it, but my responses did not include all of the required, pertinent information.

I would like to add “Date with Dolly Parton” to the top of my wishlist.

Aren’t you a bit old for her?

Go ahead and send it to me again if I missed it somehow. :)

Did you get my info, Ryan? I’m just asking because I’m still not bolded in the first post :)

Done. :)

That just means it’ll be a short date. :)

I think I’ve got it.

I’ve been unplugged for a few days because I was burning out a bit on work stuff. I’ll still try to have the pairings late tomorrow, but it might stretch into Monday.

So that’s the car battery, stapler and spring-launch system sorted, now I need some suitable packaging…

No worries, boss.

Okay, went to the store to buy my Santee some Rubber Gloves, Duct Tape, Brownie Mix, Shovel, Extra Strength NyQuil (x3), Trash Bags, Milk and Eggs.
Hope he’ll put it all to good use!

Waitaminute. Do we know yet? I still have no idea who my santee is.

H.

It’s kind of a universal gift, Houngan. The perfect thing to get for the Qt3’er who has everything.

I’m going to be a little bit late on it.

What about you Ryan? will you be posting your address if someone wants to be your santa?

I think the entire board pools together to get him something, or did last year. I think this year we should send him a Lego kit, one brick each. The emotional impact of having one brick missing from a Lego kit is so devastating no-one should drop out. Unless they hate Ryan.

And no-one hates Ryan, do they?

The whole point or at least one point is that we don’t pick.
Ryan assigns randomly - or we’d all pick Krayz… I mean, who wouldn’t want a croc?

Last year a kind person collected for Ryan, but he himself had decided to organize but not participate - and we love him for it.

this is what i meant. Someone sending Ryan in “secret” because if we are to send him something, we need his address in the first place!

what he can do is give us a link to his wishlist or something, so no address is disclosed for privacy reasons.

i just feel that organizing something like this and not getting anything is a little bit unfair!

Well, we’re a pretty diverse lot. Can’t we give him a bunch of little personal things? The writers can offer to edit something for him, the photoshop wizzes can make a custom image, etc. If he takes advantage, great. If not, no sweat either. It’s like The Equalizer.

H.