QT3 Secret Santa Part III: Better Than the Last Sequel

I am down with this!

I request a Danish Santa to send me some Rugbrød

I think there’s only one Danish santa present, but he’ll provide home baked if he happens to get you as santee (he’ll also provide scorn because rugbrød is a vastly overrated and there’s a good reason it really hasn’t been accepted beyond our borders)

“She makes the sign of a teaspoon; he makes the sign of a wave.”

i am surprised that my name is not in the list! is this hate crime? (kidding)

Sorry for the lack of updates while life stuff intervenes.

Please get your contact information to me as soon as you can. I’ll be sending out PMs this weekend to make sure everyone is paying attention. OP will be updated later today with boldness to indicate contact information.

Tom/Mods: Can I get an expanded PM limit for this kind of thing? I was deleting stuff like a madman last year.

Not that I know of. I don’t see an option in vBulletin to expand one dude’s PM limit.

Maybe it would be more convenient to set up a gmail account for folks to send you contact info? It would probably be easier to manage.

-Tom

I already PMed Ryan with my address seventeen times. Is that okay?

Nice try but you’re not getting 17 gifts.

So, I gather you’re not going with a gmail account?

I just updated the OP with bolding to indicate who has sent me contact information.

I’ll be sending out PMs soon to people who haven’t given me anything. I’m sticking with PMs.

Well, now that you’ve confirmed that, I’ll PM you.

Same as last year, Ryan, but sent again. Don’t you have that on file somewhere?

No more tea related gifts, please! Me has enough now.

I’d like a wife a children . . .

What, no link to the the mail order bride catalog you’d like us to use?

You could always send him a 18/21 year old sapling and let le Guapo grow it into a wife and child

Look, the last 3 Russian mail order brides didn’t work out, so let’s stick with comic books and videogames.

I’m curious as to what “didn’t work out” means in this context, given that my previous unwanted christmas presents are in a box in the attic…

His are in a box under the patio.

A box made of concrete?

fixed.

Ha, a two-fer. These in-jokes never get old!