Qt3 Server Status and Performance

Me too! Not looking to go back there.

That’s why I always use QT3 at 2:00AM, 100% uptime!

Seriously though, thank you @stusser for all of your efforts in keeping our favorite place on the internet operational. You are the man.

Not making fun of you at all. Been there, done that, people can wait, etc. Rock on, man.

I have it on good authority that 2:45AM is the best time to be on this site!

So we just had a bit of downtime. I ran my normal upgrade through the Discourse admin UI, but the new version must be upgraded-to via the CLI. Discourse does not tell you this anywhere, but I found other users with completely destroyed forums serving 500 errors and someone figured it out. One long CLI rebuild later and we’re back in business.

I always take a VM snapshot before upgrading just in case so I wasn’t too worried, just another pain in the ass.

Thanks for your entreatments to the machine spirit.

Indeed. You are doing god’s Moloch’s work.

When uttering the incantation, mark well that the rod is upon and not within the intake. The second incantation should not be uttered until all the fumes have come forth, then the way shall be clear for the sacred words to penetrate unto the heart of the engine. If the mounting be hot say the third rune, if it be cold the fourth rune is more appropriate. For then the wrath of the engine will be aroused…

Thanks for doing an awesome job with the servers for QT3. We all appreciate it greatly :)

Looks like I need to update my iPad because it’s complaining about an unsupported browser. Or just kill myself because I’m outdated and not worth supporting anymore. One of those two.

Hail the Omnissiah!

Smidge of downtime just now as a Discourse upgrade failed. All’s well that wells end, or everwhat.

Getting Error 403 messages almost every time I try to post something right now. Along with notification that the draft system is offline.

As am I. Thanks, Discord!

It’s trying to save me from posting about wrestling games.

Also, it’s funny that I don’t get the error when I’m posting about the error.

Yeah, I think I fixed it now. Had messed around with the WAF.

Well, if you mess around with the Women’s Air Force, there’s no telling what might happen!

I believe it’s Wet Ass Firmware.

Apparently QT3 doesn’t want me to shit-post images of Conner Roy when someone talks about rich people and “the position”

(I right clicked and hit “copy image” from this URL then I’m unable to past it.)
https://www.reddit.com/r/SuccessionTV/comments/q8pwm0/favourite_connor_moment/

But yet an image of me not being able to post an image works just fine (???):

The forum has a lot of new notification thingies!

Seems to work OK dragging the image directly, but copy/pasting didn’t.

2d2tt5jbmmt71

But now I just tried again, and it did. I dunno?