Quarter to Three Dice Block - western Blood Bowl league thread

Finally got the top post updated with some teams. I’ve had some technical issues with my home PC so it has slowed me down some. Laptop to the rescue!

Urk, I missed the rise of the new thread. I should have a new team tomorrow, probably Wood Elves, name tbd.

How come I’m missing in the player list? Oh wells, I’ll be fine simply being first sub. I’m already in the Euro league anyway.

You can’t be in both! That would invalidate the eventual Qt3 Blood Bowl between the winners of the two leagues.

Trust me, I ain’t gonna win ;)

But fair point.

McKnight, you didn’t actually post that you intended to play in the sign up thread. I apologize if I should have assumed you were interested when you made a post about goblins. I’ll be happy to set you up as first alternate (we already have at least one other person playing in both the western and euro leagues). I’ll honestly be shocked if we get 100% turnout of those who signed up, based on past experiences, but the quality of people here could surprise me. :)

I was just kidding, man.

Reikland Royalty applied (Humans of course)

Oh wow, your right. I was so sure I had I even had to go back and check, maybe the board ate it or I dreamt it or something. First alternate suits me just fine.

@JMJ, I know dude, I know :)

I love the idea of the two winners meeting, maybe in a 3-match series. That would be pretty epic.

The Amazonian Dot Coms are ready to beguile and bash all of our opponents.

Is there any way to record a match for others to view, the way there is in Laser Squad Nemesis?

Yeah every match you play is saved as a replay in some folder I believe. You can send them to other people who can then view them through blood bowl.

Oh sweet! We should make our games available for scouting the competition and general comment.

Yeah, I youtube’d my old replays - sped up a little. Here’s a few examples: https://sites.google.com/site/attackerdown/reports

Sadly the new site I did died a horrible death. I put a lot of work into that :(

OK well, there’s a couple of ways to do that but I think the best would be a public record drop box folder that everyone has access to.

Is this happening or what? It’s been a week already and everyone hasn’t even signed up.

I sent a round of PM’s a couple days ago which netted a couple signups. I’ll send another out requesting a response of whether people are in or out. I know McKnight will gladly sub in for someone. If we have a lot of no-shows I can remake the league to be smaller so we don’t have a bunch of bye weeks. However, if you see the initial post everything is still on schedule - I was allowing a lot of extra time since this was going to fall on the thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Just sent the following to Richard Holt, KWhit, DantesWitness & Wolff

Qt3 Blood Bowl League - RESPONSE REQUIRED

Hello, there are only a few days left to register your team for the Blood Bowl league, and I have had no response at all from you. Please respond as quickly as possible whether you still intend to play in this league or not.

McKnight, you have the go ahead to create a team and join.

I responded to Nathan’s PM, btw. I’m in. I haven’t been in any hurry to create a team since he said we had until the 29th. But I’ll make my team tonight.