Quarter to Three YouTube Channel

Well, yes, if you’ve posted a Youtube video then you’ll definitely have an account.

Just checked my own YouTube channel and discovered I have a combined total of 32 views between the two videos I posted. Huzzah! Time to quit the day job!

That’s like three tens of views.

I also subscribed and will shortly start making reaction videos to the QT videos that are even more popular than the channel itself.

KIDS REACT TO TOM CHICK

Oh, I believe that was covered by the disqus comments on the Halo 4 review, etc.

If Tom doesn’t record a song with Flula within a year, I’ll be disappointed.

What’s going to be great is when Tom starts making “cover images” for his videos that look like this:

I’m always amazed I got a couple of videos in the 30-40K range back in the day working with a friend on a project called The Geekery. But to be fair, mechanical keyboards were blowing up in popularity at the time with the rise of esports and the arrival of multiple actually-reputable importers selling to Americans/Europeans easily, so I think I just kinda road coattails more than anything else.

One of my earlier videos for Age of Wonders II has almost 90k views. I kept getting comments on it saying, “Minecraft sent me here!” and so finally I asked around and started doing some digging, apparently Mojang liked my video and linked it somewhere (on his forums, I assume, but I couldn’t find it, but I did find out he’s a huge fan of Age of Wonders and helped fund AoW3) so a bunch of people from there found me and watched. Kinda cool.

I’m at https://www.youtube.com/c/JasonMcMaster

Obviously, please, subscribe to Qt3 on YouTube.

I found Tom’s video on Grim Dawn really helpful since I haven’t started the game yet.

I hope those types of calm and detailed overviews of a game’s systems and mechanics continue.

I like Tom’s pacing and delivery. It seems that most Youtubers/Streamers feel the need to talk constantly and at an accelerated pace (c.f. Quill18 or NorthernLion) and most of the dialogue just becomes filler. I gravitate to those that move at a more natural pace (though may not get as many views) and Tom’s approach works really well.

-Todd

When Tom’s viewcount goes up it’ll go to his head, and next thing you know he’ll be on his way to youtube stardom by editing out the non-existent gap between every word in his videos.

I get that you’re probably joking, but for some reason, beauty vloggers and “personal vloggers” (or whatever) do this a lot, and it’s REALLY disconcerting. Like, the video just feels very chopped up and jumbled together and it’s almost impossible for me to follow along with what they’re saying.

I will make sure to post on every video ranting about how Obummer is ruinining the USA.

LO. We had a guy pop in on chat during Tom’s Dark Souls 3 stream to tell us how Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

I didn’t think Bruce watched that stream

MAGA MY NIMBLE NAVIGATORS. CAN’T STUMP THE TRUMP, YOU CUCKS.

No way I’m buying a $70 counter corner trimmer. But I do have a Dremel… Hmmm…

Galloping galloping? Like, all four feet off the ground?

You’re thinking of hovering.