Random gaming thoughts and questions

Kiss, kiss. :)

You mean kissu kissu.

Technically, chu chu.

Flashlights in video games are just the worst. Doesn’t matter if you’re wandering a zombie-filled countryside or walking around in a billion-dollar power suit on a space station, the flashlight is going to be on par with the shitty night light in an old casio wrist watch.

Is there a current thread with Qt3 people sharing gamertags/friend codes around here somewhere? The lists, threads, and databases I’m finding seem to be between 5 and 18 years old, and most of those people are listing outdated platforms, MIA, or in prison by now.

The most recent I have seen is still here:

It’s editable, so invite anyone you want to update their info there…

Wrong thread? What does this have to do with gamertags?

Never mind. But if you were trying to link to a particular app on that platform, the link is not working.

Thanks for the replies guys, I added my info and wrote a bit about what I’m looking for here:

We may have got the imaginary “Citizen Kane of videogames” in the form of Death Strandng.

Whenever I see the term ‘metroidvania’ I always feel a moment of wishful thinking that there actually was a Metroidvania game, where Samus took on Dracula and his henchmen, and Richter or Alucard was whipping aliens on Zebes.

What is the “Howard the Duck of videogames”?

Armed and Dangerous

hahaha :D

Some might say that underwater levels are just the worst ever. I am not one of those people. Slippery floors and ice maps are the real worst levels ever, most notably in platformers.

Time to get back to sliding into wall spikes.

Now that every move I make is monitored by some company or other online, sometimes when I play certain games for so long and so regularly that when I finally break a routine I half-expect to the developers to call 911 and request a wellness check.

QWOP is not usualy considered a walking simulator

Does anybody, and I mean ANYBODY ever actually read Steam client patch/update notes? Ever? My guess is NO. I think the closest we get to reading them is cursing under our breath every time there’s an update while we disgruntledly navigate towards the OK button.

Wow, that’s a coincidence. I just read the notes for the most recent update for no good reason. Probably the first time ever, too.

I hope they were fulfilling.

I forgot them already. Sorry, person who writes Steam notes!