Read all about it: Facts and News edition

The Daily Mail is a nasty, bigoted newspaper, but I’m not sure it bears comparison with infowars. I think there’s a tendency for liberal Americans to underestimate the journalistic standards of the paper due to the right-wing nationalist tone and tabloid format. I’d be interested to see any examples of them attacking fact checkers though.

Ah, sorry, I mistakenly attributed crap from The Daily Caller to the Daily Mail.

Holy shit…whatever you do, do NOT view that on YouTube and read the comments. What the hell is wrong with people? I have to believe at least half of the people posting that #pizzagate is real are just trolling for lulz, otherwise…holy shit.

Remember, remember

the Eighth of November

You can bet that the original source of #pizzagate was absolutely a 4chan troll, whom the rest of 4chan rallied around and propagated the lie. There’s no doubt they’re sitting in their parent’s basements absolutely ecstatic that their online “actions” – sitting on their asses and posting shit on the internet – are having real-world consequences.

Man, that’s really terrifyingly sad, isn’t it?

Yeah, “shooting at a target at target range in Syria” is probably the most truthful title but that wouldn’t have the same effect.

#AMERICA

(thanks discourse)

Fake

Or at least… no evidence other than stories told from the Santa in question.

No Way! Shit, that kind of hurts.

Yeah, the first time I saw that too, I read it and thought, wow… what a story. And that horrible part in the back of my mind said… it is fake, and I looked around and it seemed like they had quotes from other people present, but those got walked back.

The Santa got to be on a bunch of national news though. So, he got paid!

I generally assume just about all of these too-good-to-be-true stories are BS.

Can Fake News Start A Nuclear War? Pakistan Defense Minister Threatens Israel In Response To Bogus Story

Saw that the other day, really reassuring.

Haha, love his Twitter “quote”.

“Guns dont kill people, I kill people”.

I can’t wait to torrent 2017 so that I can see it all at once! [quote=“Clay, post:97, topic:127124, full:true”]

[/quote]

It’s like deja vu all over again!