Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Pretty much.

Roadmap update!

https://rebel-galaxy.com/rebel-galaxy-outlaw-development-roadmap-september-2019/

Ooh did I spot a VR goggle in the illustration there? Yay!

Good catch. That would be a surprise, since Travis didn’t sound like he had much interest in VR (makes him hurl, I think he said?). Maybe there’s a been a lot of requests and it IS going in to the PS4…

Only 11 more months till it hits Steam!

#patientgamer

Please keep that shit in the dedicated epic thread. Thanks.

Yeah, that’s as as annoying as that “Shame it doesn’t come out for a year” bullshit. Cut it out.

Will do. Thread un-bookmarked and muted.

I don’t mute threads I’m interested in, I mute people. ;)

Hahaha wow okay man.

Wow fuckin harsh

what is this thread, r/sino or some shit up in here?

OK, what the heck is up with the Mama Kronos bounty side mission? In my mission log it shows up as “mild” and it only pays 9k or so credits but whenever I try to do it (even just now with Richter’s help) I get absolutely owned. Usually I can handle 4 or 5 pirates fine in the Sonora, but the difficulty on this one seems out of whack.

The Sonora is great, but if you’re getting owned, work your way up to something more combat-oriented like the Sandhawk or Coyote. You’ll get more practice and also have a more capable ship for a wider vairety of combat situations.

@tbaldree , did you record the audio for Underlord while handling the release for Outlaw? Wow.

I recorded 3 books that month. I scheduled my life very poorly.

Just got into a Sandhawk. What have I been waiting for? This sucker is amazing.

Edit: @tbaldree I honestly love the steering jets on the ships. It just adds to the immersion. Great stuff.

Will there be any more DLC after the game leaves EGS?

…and is VR coming? :)

No VR coming -
No idea post EGS but some stuff is coming v soon…

Eh, thats cool.

So, is it as big a success as we all want it to be for you? Hookers & blow for months for you and your people?