Rebel Galaxy

This pleases me greatly.

WOOT!

I’m so stoked for this

Yessssssssssss

Hah, people getting excited about a release date announcement, not an actual release :)

Well, I played the alpha not too long ago, and I can’t wait to play more. Knowing the final release date is about to be defined is definitely good news. :)

Oooh, I’d forgotten about this one. Thanks for the reminder thread bump.

Ha, I know, it’s the worst. It’s about the most useful thing I can say though. I WILL say that once we announce the date, it’ll be within 4-6 weeks of the announcement. We have to be pretty close to have any hope of it being precise.

What about other things like price point, pre-order/pre-load availability, launch discounts (if any), etc.? I suppose those will be defined soon and announced along with release date or a bit after?

Well, it’s 20 bucks. It’s likely we’ll let people preorder when we announce the date, because people keep asking to do that. Don’t know that we’ll do a launch discount, but we haven’t even talked about it.

Sounds like a pretty good price point for me. Looking forward to the pre-order. Thanks! ;)

Agreed, I had forgotten about this one as well (and I started the thread!).

Great trailer. Much success to you guys.

All the best. I’ll be there on pre-order day 1.

I’ll pay double to play right now! :)

I’ll pay triple to play before Ponicus!

I’d pay quadruple to be all done! :) I want a vacation!

100 quatloos on the newcomer!

So it seems Rebel Galaxy finally has a release date: October 20, 2015.

Jeez, what a shitty website gameranx is - full screen, unskippable ad when I just wanted to read the article linked. Oh, I guess I can skip it now, but it had to load completely first, so I got to stare at a spinning progress icon. Awesome.